Chapter 3 - Revealed

You were lying on the ground, staring at the bars when you heard alarms and hoofprints. You sat up, seeing children running in and a pony run by.

"Ok Kids, like we practiced. One pony in a cell. Hide." She said and you heard whimpers before the flapping of wings. You walked to the bars, only to see a tall pony with black fur, wings with holes in it and holes in her hoofs. She laughed.

"You think you can stop me? I can smell their love. They are close." She said and took a step forward but the pony also did.

"Leave! You will not..." She shouted but the tall pony sent out magic and hit the other pony. You gasped as she fell, making the pony look at you. She walked up to the bars.

"My, My, I haven't seen him imprison a pony in a long time." She said. Her horned glowed and the bars melted. You backed up but she grabbed you with her magic and set you flying out of the bars. You hit a wall, yelping in pain and fell.

"Nana, wake up." You both heard and looked, seeing a child shaking the pony from before. She gave a slight groan, meaning she was alive.

"There's one." She said and picked the child up, who screamed.

"No!" She yelled and tried to get a way.

"One will do for now." She said and licked the Childs cheek. You growled and stood, running at her.

"Yes, Your love will do nicely." She said, only to get kicked in the chest by you and the child fell, but landed on your back.

"Hide." You said. the child got down and ran into a cell. The pony growled.

"You dare hit me! I am the Queen of the changings! Queen Chrysalis!" She yelled and sent magic at you. You dodge it and run at her, kicking her again but she use her magic to grab you and slam to you a wall. She then walks up to you as you struggle. She then licks your cheek.

"You have love, but nothing like the children. To bad your useless to me." She said and backed up, her horn glowing a bight blue. You close your eyes in fear.

"Chrysalis!" Sombra yelled, making her stop and look at him. He throw down one of her changelings and stepped on its wing. It hissed in pain. She growled and dropped you before her horn grew a bright red and they were gone. You stood, ready to fight but he ran past you. You looked and saw the children running out and up to the pony that was attacked.

"Is Nana OK?" One asked. He looked at them and gave a nod.

"Yes. Its just a bump on the head. Are you all ok?" He asked. The children got closer to him.

"N-No. She almost took Kai." One said. He looked at the one that was almost taken. He wrapped his tail around her and held her close. The pony was crying a bit and shaking.

"Hush now. Its ok. No one will be taken." He said and stood, taking Nana in his magic. He then looked at you. You backed up but his magic grabbed you and you were flung into a new cell, the bars closing as he left.

"Hey!" You yelled and ran to the bars but he, as were the children, were gone.

~with Sombra~

He placed Nana on a bed and covered her. The children were around her bed. Pepper ran in.

"Pepper, watch the children. I need a word with the one in the dungeon." He said in an angry tone. Pepper gave a nod and Shield walked in also as he left. Sombra walked down, seeing the 'pony'. How did he not know it was a changeling all along?

~with you~

You saw Sombra walk over, a glare on his face.

"Who was that?" You asked but his magic grabbed you and pulled you into the bars.

"Don't you dare speak! You know who your queen is. How did you summon her!" He yelled. Your fear grew and tried to fight. His glare softened and he released you. You backed up. He sat.

"I'm sorry but for years now, I have been battling her, keeping my subjects safe but...but she still gets in and takes our children." He said. You walked closer, sitting on the ground.

"W-Why?" You asked. He looked at you.

"Because a child's love lasts, even with them being in fear. A child will not turn either" He said and stood, the bars opening.

"If you promise to listen, I will tell you what's going on." He said. You were silent before you stood and followed him.