A few years later

It has been a while since the trio were able to adapt to living in the land of New Lantia. Paula and Beatrix have 3 beautiful babies: Paula has a son and Beatrix has twins. Paula's son was named Niko, as Beatrix's daughters are Marla and Jill. They were all currently wearing loincloths and were different colors though.

One morning outside the cave, Niko was looking around his little world along with Marla and Jill. They were currently excited about this as their moms were watching nearby. It was until they ran into each other and saw their dad come back from a hunt.

All: Daddy!

Luko: Oh hey squirts.

They run up to him and he embrace them in a hug. For today's kill, he brought back a bush runner: a descendant of bush turkeys from Australia that somewhat migrated here. 

Paula: You brought breakfast?

Luko: Yes it is. Sapphire and her pack wildly chasing after their own, so let's have some. 

They cooked up the bush runner and ate it. They were able to enjoy and finish it. Just as Luko goes off to leave, Niko gets ready to follow: much to Paula's shock!

Paula: No Niko!

She grabs him and holds him in her arms. Niko struggles to break free from the her grasp.

Niko: Want follow.

Paula: Sorry Niko, but your father is someone who you should mostly not follow. Trust us, your aunt Beatrix and I all know that from experience.

Much to his dismay though, but Paula gives him smooches. Meanwhile with Luko, he was observing a herd of Forest tapirotherium browsing on leaves as a group of Crested flightless guineafowl were wandering in the background. Not to mention there was a colony of white-tailed gholes eating leftovers in a carcass. As there was also a bit of meat left. 

Luko: I am guessing it is another day of seeing gholes at carcasses.

As of then he soon realize he spoke to soon as a troop of olive raboons were charging in on them. Luko turn tail and runs. The gholes were able to retreat by either splitting up and/or going into the underbrush for safety.