Group behaviors

Within New Lantia, there is a long of herds, pods, flocks, packs, clans, troops and shoal of every animal of the island continent. Each of them have every role to be there for once, of how they would mix together.

Most herbivores would mix herds with each other to try and fool predators. In which they are able to have advantages and disadvantages. They are able to withstand anything, even the tundra and arctic biomes of New Lantia.

A number of flightless birds, pterosaurs and bats would often mixed flocks with each other (at least the herbivorous kind). Carakillers and terror birds would mixed their flocks with each other to take down prey. Night Stalkers do the same thing with Terror bats to help take down nocturnal herbivores. Scissor-Heads, Flarps, Lanks, Wandles, Kloons and Shorerunners all mixed flocks with each other. Flarps and Lanks only do this on grasslands as Kloons, Wandles, Scissor-Heads and Shorerunners do this in swamps, forests and seashores. Flightless Guineafowl and other flightless birds of New Lantia do the same thing in grasslands as well. In all of common, they all mix with herds of herbivores.

Carnivores would sometimes mix packs with each other to help find and hunt prey at the same time. The result is that they share the kills with each other.

Shoals and schools of fish, squid and crustaceans would mix along with pods of whales, dolphins, porpoises, porpins, vortexes, birdsnatchers, whulks, other marine reptiles, aquatic amphibians, dugongs and manatees will all mix. Larger fish will mix with the marine mammals, reptiles, birds and amphibians for protection. Squid would do the same to be protected from their predators.

Sheep have done the same as well when there is a lot of predators. They would also mix with the herds as well.