New Lantia Biomes

As for the expedition itself, the scientists were able to sent out drones to document it's biomes like the Taiga Forests, Hayau Desert, Boreal Forests, Altai Lowlands, Imperial Valleys, Sakhalin Tundra, Orion Mountains, Snowy Savannas, Northern Prairies, Alpine Grasslands, Caspian Lowlands and Caspian Highlands. In which 13 drones went to the biomes assign to each biome.

Drone 1 was in the Taiga Forests surveying a lot fauna that lives there. It was able to capture footage of a pack of dire wolves hunting a herd of brickets as the hadrosaurs ran on all fours.

Drone 2 was in the Hayou Deserts to see a colony of desert sharks resting in the sun. Where as a group of Desert Spickles were sipping on a large flower.

Drone 3 was in the Boreal Forests capturing footage of a giant jaguar eating a carcass. It perches on a branch to get more footage. 

Drone 4 was in the Altai Lowlands to see herds of Hereford and Highland cattle grazing. It appears that Project Neocene have successfully let 3 cattle breeds survive and adapt in the wild.

Drone 5 was in the Imperial Forests and was able to capture footage of Skull Islanders hunting a herd of antelope bovines and a jungle too!

Drone 6 was in the Sakhalin Tundra capturing footage of Paleoindians hunting a herd of highland cattle.

Drone 7 was in the Orion Mountains capturing a family of Haast's eagles in their nest.

Drone 8 was in the Snowy Savannas capturing footage of Highland cattle, Hereford cattle and Texas longhorns in one big herd! Whereas a group of Neanderthals and Paleoindians were hunting them along with a pair of Polar Bardelots in the far left corner.

Drone 9 was in the Northern Prairies of capturing footage of Longhorn bison and Ancient bison herds.

Drone 10 was in the Alpine Grasslands gaining footage of kudu deer and gemsbok capybaras grazing together.

Drone 11 was in the Temperate Grasslands and Woodlands getting footage of a herd of common rabbucks being chased by a pack of falanxes.

Drone 12 was in the Caspian Lowlands getting footage of a pack of common venatosaurus hunting a herd of skull island gaurs. 

Drone 13 was in the Caspian Highlands capturing footage of Caspian tigers nearby a waterfall.