Paleoindian and Skull Islander facts and hunts

Luko and this family were not the only ones living here, there were also other people living there too like Paleoindians and Skull Islanders. They all live in many different lifestyles: harems, clans, tribes, bachelor groups, bachelorette groups, pairs or simply alone.

The Skull Islanders (along with other Skull Island inhabitants) seek refuged here after their ancestral home Skull Island sink into the sea. They managed to avoid it by making rafts out of their wooden rooves. Luckily New Lantia was at least 5 miles away from here, the water shallow and the animals were able to swim or fly there. The natives were able to start over again and ventured into the island. They were able to colonized mostly in the west side of the island, but managed to start living in all parts of the island as well as their de-extinct counterparts: Paleoindians.

The Paleoindians were the first to arrive there during prehistoric times because they wanted to survive. All the other animals from After man, Project Neocene, The future is Wild, The New Dinosaurs, The world of Kong and misc. Speculative Evolution Projects (not counting Man After Man). Not to mention that within only at least a few Paleozoic, Mesozoic and Cenozoic animals have migrated here as well and stood the same. They live in all parts of the islands.

All of them would sometimes tame animals, but would sometimes be alone. In which they do got a lot of hunting habits like running after prey, jumping and/or leaping from tree to tree and running on all fours (mostly on their hands and feet) with their spears and clubs in their mouths. 

Taking down game would take team work, simply by the hits of clubs and throwing spears. In which if they are hunting on all fours, they would use their mouths to take down their prey.

In which they would often live in huts, stilt houses, dwellings, shelters, trees, caves, dens, burrows, bunkers, underground caves, underground dens and surprisingly maternity dens!

Bachelor groups would often be guys living together until they are able to find girls to have for a family or harem (if you count them a mixture of both).

Bachelorette groups would often be girls living together. As they would either leave to seek out guys or join other harems, or simply become a harem for a bachelor themselves.