Arrival

Luko has finally came back to the cave. They were able to be together for dinner. In which their sleep arrangement is like this: Paula and Beatrix slept on each side of Luko, as he sleeps in the center/middle and the kids slept with their parents as well. Little did they know that tomorrow will be as expected for the future of the island.

Elsewhere in the night, a herd of chuckwallabies and chuckwallaroos were grazing on a hill. They are descended from chuckwallas that migrated here during the Cenozoic era. The chuckwallabies are smaller as the chuckwallaroos are bigger. They fill the similar niches of kangaroos and wallabies, but the only difference is their appearances. The chuckwallabies have dewlaps, as chuckwallaroos have none. The chuckwallabies have straight legs as the chuckwallaroos have bent legs. Little did the herds know that a pack of night stalkers were watching nearby.

They, along with the surfbats, flooers and flightless shalloths were successful on Batavia

They, along with the surfbats, flooers and flightless shalloths were successful on Batavia. They coexist with Kakaroos (descendants of Kakapos) and other herbivores. One of the members of the herd notice and sent the herds all hopping away from the night feeders.

The next morning, a ship appears at the other side of the island: the north end of the island. That meant explorers have arrived.