Luko spies on Alco Voyage

The family slowly wakes up to hear faded noises. Luko told his wives and the kids to go back to sleep. He wonders out of the cave to see what was going on. He trek through the woodland and climbs up a tree to see vehicles with the logo 'Alco Voyage' on each of them. There was currently a stampede of animals running from them: like tiger raptor cats, barocavias, cataphractheriums, crested goatlope, taurovises, tapirotherium, one-toed ostriches, flightless guineafowl, stranks, picktooths, corticochaerises, tapimuses, sprintosaurus, brickets and rajaphants. They were all panicking about these new "threats". 

Every person on the vehicles were behind the animals. The bovid-like sheep and goats all stotted and run in zigzags, tiger raptor cats sprinted across the land, the giant elephant-like tapirs stumbled through, the rajaphants charged through the trees, the hadrosaurs all split up to avoid them, the rodents all ran fast towards places to avoid, the rabbucks hopped and stotted as well, and the flightless birds scattered. In which the rest of the animals scattered. 

Much to Luko's surprise as he was on the tree he is hiding on. He was surprise, but for now he decided that he is not up for this. On the way back to the cave, he walks over a forest worm-tailed python as it was slithering along the ground. 

An anchorwhip is seen in the background eating a greater paradise duck. The snake was able to eat it whole.

Luko then sees the cave in view and wants to break the news to his family.