Prairie Hunt

Elsewhere on the island pass where the Neanderthals live, a group of scientists were collecting scorpio earwigs for the lab and takes them to the boat far away. In which this prairie is inhabited by a number of flightless birds, longhorn bison, ancient bison, steppe bison, mammoths, equines, antelope and other inhabitants. There were also descendants of prairie dogs, collared peccaries, feral cattle, elephants, elk, llamas, opossums and tapirs: Prairie hogs, Peccaropes, North American Neomastodons, American False Camels, Bittle, Bovinedeer, Pseudeotapirids and Giramels. Not to mention that there were other creatures as well: ostrich bats, kudu deer, gnudus, gnu sheep, kudu elk, antrunners, sakangaroos, gnupudus, kupudus, giraffe brockets, giraffe deer, camel deer, tamandons, guanaffes, vicunaffes, and galliguins.

Ostrich bats are descendants of flying foxes that migrated here (and to Batavia in Future Universe) and became flightless. Unlike the night stalkers, they have their legs doing the work instead of their wings. In which they have long necks like ostriches and are similar though.

Gnudus are descendants of kudus that migrated here as well. In which they developed wildebeest-like appearances.

Gnu sheep are descendants of wild sheep that migrated here as well and developed wildebeest-like appearances too.

Kudu elk are descendants of elk that migrated here. They are bigger then kudu deer as they are orange and red. They live in large herds as well. Unlike their Asian and North American cousins, the herds are of males and females due to many predators around.

Antrunners are descendants of silky anteaters that migrated here. In which they are about the size of emus and fill in similar niches, but without the eggs though.

Sakangaroos are descendants of saki monkeys that migrated here. They are similar to kangaroos, but without pouches as females carry their babies on their backs though.

Gnupudus are descendants of Northern pudus that migrated here. The became wildebeest-like as well due to many predators.

Kupudus are descendants of Southern pudus that became build like kudus. In which they are about the size of greater kudus.

Giraffe brockets are descendants of red brockets that migrated here as well. They are about the size of giraffes with similar appearances.

Giraffe deer are descendants of marsh deer that migrated here as well. They have similar appearances as well.

Camel deer are descendants of pampas deer that migrated here as well. The are similar to camels.

Tamandons are descendants of tamanduas that became large and walk like gorillas. 

Guanaffes are descendants of guanacos that are descendants of guanacos that migrated here and became large due to many predators.

Vicunaffes are descendants of vicunas that migrated here and became large due to many predators as well. They are smaller then guanaffes.

Galliguins are descendants of Galapagos penguins that migrated here as well. They became adapted to land due to many predators, but still swim though. 

For that, there was a mix hunting party of Skull Islanders and Paleoindians were all in position to do this. It consists of Skull Islander boys and Paleoindian girls. They are all presumably teenagers or young adults. The only difference was they were doing to jockey style as the girls were on their hands and kneels and their masters/boyfriends. They were currently hunting a herd of guanaffes.

Each jockey took their positions. The girls crawled as their riders held their spears in place and let out war cries: causing the herd to run. The girls started running on all fours after the quarry as their men carefully picked for a member to take down. They found a weak male ready to fall down. The guys threw their spears at it and the animal goes down. They dismount their girls as they get to work on the carcass by using their teeth and nails to rip away fur. Their masters get to the meat and put them in their bags what they can before scavengers get to it. The girls were rewarded for their help, in which their masters put blood on their faces for war paint. Henceforth they put their bags of meat (which are tied to each end of a rope) and put it on the girls' backs. They let their girlfriends/helpers home as the latter walked on all fours with the bags on their backs to presumably their own homes.