Introduce deer of New Lantia

In which there are deer too as well. They all live in their respective biomes and were introduced to New Lantia as well in the same here.

There were all of deer of New Lantia: 

1. Svalbard caribous are found across the Temperate Grasslands, Altai Lowlands, Snowy Savannas and Sakhalin Tundra of New Lantia. 

2. Chital deer are found across the Taiga Forests, Caspian Lowlands, Imperial Forests, Snowy Savannas and Boreal Forests of New Lantia. 

3. Barren-ground caribous are found across the Sakhalin Tundra, Caspian Lowlands, Temperate Grasslands and Northern Prairies of New Lantia.

4. Sambar deer are found across the Caspian Highlands, Imperial Forests, Altai Lowlands, Alpine Grasslands and Caspian Lowlands of New Lantia. 

5. Rocky Mountain elks are found across the Altai Lowlands, Taiga Forests, Boreal Forests, Caspian Highlands and Snowy Savannas of New Lantia. 

6. Manitoban elks are found across the Boreal Forests, Caspian Highlands, Sakhalin Tundra, Altai Lowlands and Temperate Grasslands of New Lantia. 

7. Boreal woodland caribous are found across the Northern Prairies, Taiga Forests, Caspian Lowlands, Boreal Forests and Sakhalin Tundra of New Lantia. 

8. Red deer are found across the Altai Lowlands, Boreal Forests, Caspian Lowlands, Northern Prairies, Imperial Valleys and Temperate Grasslands of New Lantia. 

9. Persian fallow deer are found across the Taiga Forests, Hayau Desert, Caspian Highlands, Snowy Savannas, Northern Prairies and Altai Lowlands of New Lantia. 

10. Père David's deer are found across the Northern Prairies, Alpine Grasslands, Caspian Highlands, Boreal Forests, Altai Lowlands, and Caspian Lowlands of New Lantia. 

11. Roosevelt elks are found across the Sakhalin Tundra, Boreal Forests, Imperial Valleys, Temperate Grasslands, Caspian Lowlands and Northern Prairies of New Lantia.