One night at a time

I wake up 10 minutes late to class and grab my things and rush in to class. "I am so very sorry. I had a rough night last night" I say. The teacher seats me and says "It's not a problem." Zach looks at me and I look at him. "Mikayla..." I than ask "what do you want zach?" He says "I'm sorry..." "It's fine zach" I say. He sits there and i know he feels bad. "I feel bad because my first appearance to you was me with kay..." Zach says. I than say "Look I don't care! I won't expose you. I won't hurt you. I won't do anything to make people hate you because I love you zach, your fine." "I know... I'm just sorry" He says.

I sit through class and then leave when it was over. I start going back to my dorm when zach comes up to me. "Yes zach?" I say. He says "I am having a little get together with the other guys, if you wanna come over at like 6... you can." I than say "It's okay you boys can have sometime alone..." Zach than says "No no... Ashley is gonna be there too, she's coming from Texas to see you and the other guys with corbyn of course!" I get excited and say "Than of course, i'll be there!" I smile and walk back to my dorm.

Yes! I get to see my bestfriend! I get ready and change into dark blue ripped jeans, a hoodie, and white air forces. I can't wait to meet the why don't we boys. I spray perfume and put on lotion.

6 o'clock comes and I grab my bag and head to zachs dorm. I arrive and see everyone sitting there playing video games. "Ashley!! Hiii!" I say. "OH MY GOSH!! HII! ZACH YOU DIDNT TELL ME SHE WENT TO YOUR COLLEGE!!" I hug her. "I missed you ash!!" I say. "I missed you too girl!!" She says back and smiles. Corbyn than says "Hey i heard of you, zach told me all about you! You must be mikayla..." I than shyly say "Yes" and hug him. "It's good to meet you!" he says. I just smile and say "You too." Daniel with his mouth full says "It's weird how my first appearance was with her, i actually almost killed her!" I just giggle and say "Yeah..." Lavender, Jacks daughter comes out of the bathroom. I instantly smile. "Awww lavender! I didn't know she was gonna be here, she's so adorable she looks just like you jack!" Jack than says "Thank you, she's honestly such a blessing." "I bet!" I say.

   Zach keeps giving me glances while me and Ashley make tik toks. "I wanna be in it!" Daniel says. He than comes over to us and does one with us. I shake my ass and he slaps it and than shakes his and I smack his. "Thicc bitch" I say to daniel and laugh. Daniel and Ashley both laugh. I look over to zach and see him getting irritated. "What's wrong zach?" I say. He says "Oh nothing just the fact y'all are flirting... it's uncomfortable." I than say "Oh i'm sorry.." Daniel than says "Yeah sorry bro umm... We aren't flirting... she's just a fan nothing more..." I than agree with daniel and we all stop making tik toks because of zach.

    I sit there and wonder why zach is making such a big deal out of it. I sigh. Daniel comes over to me and sits on my lap like a big goof. I laugh at the facts he's squishing me with his big boney butt. He laughs back and gets off of me. I say "I don't mind." He than switches spots with me and I sit on his lap. "Better?" Daniel says. I say "perfectly fine" and smile. Zach huffs and puffs. "What" I say. He says "Stop fucking flirting!!!" I than say "I'm not, Why do u have a problem!! i'm just a fan!" Daniel says "Chill bro... I'm just being nice." "Get the fuck out then!" Zach says. I start to get upset because i don't like people mad at me. I start crying and run out. I hear jack say to zach "Don't yell in front of lav asshole!" I start running to my dorm but ashley and daniel run after me.

   "Hey mikayla... come here!" Daniel yells to me. "Yeah mikay come back!" Ashley yells. I stop and lean against the wall crying. "I didn't mean to hurt his feelings! I'm so sorry..." Daniel than comforts me and says "You didn't do anything wrong zach is just being rude.." "Yeah zach will realize he was to dramatic..." Ashley says. I sniffle and have tears still running down my face. "I'm just so sorry..." I say. Daniel picks me up fully and carries me to my dorm with ashley following behind. "Me and Ashley will stay here with you for the night so we know you safe..." Daniel says.

    Daniel puts me down on my bed and turns on the tv. They both sit on my bed with me. We watch tv for awhile and i say "I have a class at 8:30 so either you guys can stay here and wait and we can all have a sleepover or you guys can go back to zachs.." They both say "No we'll wait until you come back.." I than get ready for class and put on leggings and a t-shirt. Daniel says "here" and hands me his shirt. I smile and say "well thank you..." I put it on and head to class. I tie the shirt in the back because it's huge and get to class.

   "Mikayla please sit next to kay cook..." I than say "Okay sir..." and sit down. She hits me in the back of the head and i ignore it but she keeps doing it so I stand up slam my fist on her desk and i say "Do it one more fucking time i swear to god kay!" "I will, you can't tell me what to do!" I grab her by the throat and squeeze her throat really hard. "Do it again i dare you!" She punches me and I get a bruise on my face. I smack her and drop her to her feat. The teacher comes over and says "Ladies please, knock it off and sit down!!" I sit down and kay gets moved out of the class.

    The teacher talks about different physics and It finally ends at like 10. I go back to my dorm. "Oh my god are you okay??!" Daniel sees the bruise on my face and asks. I say "I'm fine... kay happened..." "She needs to fuck off! I'll handle it..." daniel says. I than say "Please don't do anything, i'm okay..." I lay down. Daniel gets me ice and i put it on my forehead. Ashley asks "Do you guys want food i can go grab some for all of us?" I than say "Sure ash get whatever! It doesn't matter."

   Ashley leaves to get food and daniel lays in the bed with me. I smile at him and he puts his hand on my inner thigh. I get freaky for him so i hop on his lap feeling his 🍆 on my 🍑. He feels it too and moans. I slap him and say "don't..." and laugh.

   "I'm just a fan but i'd be down..." I say. He says "Maybe another night, whenever we get to know each other... ya know?" I than say "Of course!" "You can still sit on my lap though" he says with a smerk. I smile and we watch tv while hugging and snuggled up in the blankets.

   Ashley comes back with food and says "maybe zach was right y'all are flirting huh?" I than say "No of course not! I just love cuddles!" "In that case!" Ashley says and jumps on the end of the bed and we all eat in bed. I smile and feed daniel his food and he feeds me my food. Ashley just giggles and says "Y'all are the cutest together!" I blush and continue feeding daniel.

   After we get done eating, we turn off the lights and put on the LED lights. I cuddle up to daniel more and We all end up falling asleep.