The save. 🥺⚠️TW⚠️

We get to Texas and He drops me off. I say "Thank you" and he says "I'll miss you" I hug him and go inside to my old house.

Corbyns Pov;
I'm really gonna miss mikayla. I dropped her off and checked my phone to see 25 new texts from daniel and zach. I open them and see what it says. ~don't drop her off!! She's gonna kill herself if you do...~ My heart drops. I drive quickly back to her house to see her with a rope in her hand. "Drop the fucking rope! your not killing yourself..." I say. "The fuck i am." Mikayla says.

Mikaylas Pov:
Damn corbyn found out what i was gonna do. I tie the rope to the ceiling and say "Corbyn... please leave... i don't want you to see this..." Corbyn screams at me and says in a hurt voice "Don't fucking do it!! You mean so much to me i can't fucking lose you!!!" A couple minutes later of us arguing Zach and Daniel show up. My eyes widen. "What the fuck are u guys doing here??!" I scream at them with tears in my eyes. Daniel runs and cuts the rope. "Now Mikayla, let's go home!" He says. I say "I'm not leaving! until i die..."

    I start crying moments later. "I WANT IT ALL TO GO AWAY!" I yell in pain. I fall down and daniel catches me. "shh come here..." daniel says softly. "I just wanna die..." I say. Daniel says "No u don't baby..." I say "You don't love me anymore!! I can't fucking take it!" "Of course i still love you... i fucked up babe..." Daniel says.

"If your gonna be so fucking toxic than im kissing jack, jonah, corbyn and zach! than we're even! and no more cheating..." I say. "Fine..." Daniel says. "I'm not gonna kiss jack though because i respect his relationship..." I say. They both agree and 3 of us get in one car and corbyn in the other and drive back to California. I'm with Daniel and zach and the 2 others are in the other one. Daniel puts his hand on my thigh and I say "No... not yet..." He takes it off angrily and says "I'm fucking sorry what dont u get?" I scream at him "YOU FUCKING CHEATED WHAT THE FUCK DO U WANT ME TO DO, ACT LIKE EVERYTHINGS OKAY? IVE BEEN DOING THAT!!! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!!-." I start crying. "don't fucking raise your voice at me again bitch!" He says and slaps me. Just because his horny ass can't put his hand on my thigh... awful... "What the fuck daniel!!!" Zach screams at him.

We pull over and Zach says "Get the fuck outta the car daniel!!" He and zach get out and start fighting. "Stop!!! GUYS STOP!!!" I scream. I jump into the fight and daniel hits me again. I cry out. I punch is back and he instantly stops hitting zach and stands up. "Hit me again!!! I fucking dare you!!" He screams at my face. He's 5 inches taller than me and I have to look up to his veins throbbing like he's ready to hit me. He punches my nose and it starts bleeding. "NO MIKAYLA!!" Zach screams laying on the ground bloody. I cry and daniel leaves and drives away with me and daniel laying on the side of the road.

Zach crawls towards me and hugs me. "I don't know what's gotten into him..." Zach says. I than cry in his arms and say "why... why would he do that to me..." I sob. I see something on the ground. I crawl to see what it is. It says "Daniel Seavey medicine, risk don't take to many or side effects may be... hurting yourself, hurting others, or major sickness" I show zach and say worried for him "He chose drugs..." Zachs eyes widen. "I can't believe this..." He says. "We need to help him... it's not his fault... he can't control it..." I say.

We call Corbyn and he comes quickly over. He picks us up and he asks what happen and we explain. We quickly drive to california and go to daniels house. We see him with pills in his hand on the ground. "NOOO!! Baby!!! Please don't leave me!!!" I scream. I see a note on the counter. I read it in my head. ~Baby... i'm sorry i hit you... the drugs are taking over me and i can't stop! Please get help before my heart explodes from so much... Baby girl.. i love u so fucking much if i don't make it... and tell zach and the guys i'm sorry~

I quickly call the hospital and they come get him. While in the back of the ambulance, i hold daniels hand and bite my nails nervously. I start to panic. I start getting dizzy. "I- I... I need water or something please..." Zach catches me before i fall over and sits down with me and holds the water while i drink. He rubs my back and i lay my head on him hoping daniel is okay. He kisses me to calm me more. How'd he knew i needed that...

Moments later we arrive at the hospital and they rush daniel in. We are in the waiting room and i'm hugging corbyn and zach tightly. "Please... i can't lose him" I say quietly. "he'll be okay..." Corbyn says and hugs me close.

4 hours later
I'm still wide awake because i'm so anxious. The nurse comes out and says, "he barely made it.. but he is alive and well. You guys can come back here whenever your ready." I instantly get up and go see him. "babe!!" I say. "He's very tired... but all the drugs are out of his system" The nurse says. "Thank you!" I say. "I think he thought i was you because he kept saying Mikayla, don't go.." The nurse says. I just smile and hold his hand. "Mik-?.." Daniel softly says. "Baby!!" I say. "Babyy!" He says barely opening his eyes. "I'm sorry... i am the worst person- ever..." He says. "No no.. your not! I just wanna know why u took them?" I say. I see a tear drip from his eye and i wipe it. "Awww" I say sadly. "I... I thought i lost you for good so before i found out you were gonna kill yourself I took them... I- I.. wasn't gonna warn anyone until my heart told me i should... I feel so bad... i understand if u never wanna see me again" He says. "Babe! of course i wanna see you... I love you..." I say and get in the hospital bed with him cuddling him.