😳...😭...☹️🔫

The next morning i feel his abs rubbing against me as he's sleeping. "Hey corbynnn! wakey wakey..." I say. He groans. "why..." he says in his morning voice. I say "fineee i'll go sit on the other couch with no one to cuddle.." He moves me close to him hugging me. I smile. I check my phone. A call from the hospital. Huh i wonder what that's about. I call them back and they pick up. "hello is this Mikayla Seavey?" She says. "Yes hello?" I say. "We have information about your 2 brothers and sister..." The lady says. "Brothers? Sister? I don't have brothers or sisters..." I say very confused. "Your mom that passed had a note to tell you and we read it.. when you were 22 we were suppose to tell you, so we are gonna tell you what the news is..." The lady says. "Okay go ahead." I say nervously. The lady continues by saying "You are adopted love.. and your mom that died wasn't your real mom, your real mom was corbyns mom. Corbyn Besson, Ashley Besson, and Jordan Besson are your siblings.." My heart drops. "Does corbyn or anybody else know about this?" I say. "No.. I hope you find out where corbyn, jordan, and ashley are..." she says. I say "Of course me too! I hope i meet them one day!.. also do u know why my biological mom couldn't raise me if she could raise ash, jordan, and corbyn?" The lady says "Yes... your biological mom couldn't take care of you because she was young at the time... she had you, corbyn, and jordan to deal with. She had to give up one because she didn't have enough money.. someone wanted you and gave you up for adoption, she still loved you very much though." I say "oh okay thank you for letting me know." and hang up.

I can't believe corbyn is my brother! What the fuck.. i felt his dick on me and liked it! What the hell is wrong with me.. Corbyn eventually wakes up and sees i'm not sitting with him. "what ar ur doing!?" He says. "Corbyn! I'm your sister... your real sister!! I just got a call from the hospital saying you were my brother along with ashley and jordan! I wanna meet mom!!" I say. Corbyn gets real confused and calls his mom. He's in shock and so is corbyns mom(mine too). Our mom wants to see me but doesn't want me to be upset with her. I tell corbyn to tell her that i'm not and i understand. He tells her and they talk for a bit. He than hangs up and says "You can meet her today.."

    I get very excited and can't wait to go see my mom in texas for the first time. "We have to tell daniel! Everyone!" I say. Corbyn gets a little sad. "I can't believe i had feelings for you and your my sister.. guess we can't do anything about it now..." I kiss him passionately on the lips and say "One last kiss... than we become brother and sister.." He kisses me again. "Okay.. brother and sister now?" He says. I say "yup i love you corbyn.." He says "I love you to sis.." I go get daniayla and take her to the couch with me and corbyn. Then we go to corbyns car.

    Corbyn drives me and daniayla to daniels house. "Love you corb! i'll see you later to meet mom!" I say and wave. I than go up to the house and go in. I see daniel with wine and him in his boxers. I say "I'm home.." He than comes up to me and daniayla and hugs us both. He takes daniayla from me and goes to put her in her crib. He sets me on the couch and sits on top of me squishing my legs. "babe.. i know you missed me but don't squish me" I say giggling. He gets up and switches spots with me and i sit on his lap.

     "did u learn ur lesson?" I say. "I did.. i'll never do that again baby.." He says drunkly. "babe did u know that corbyns my brother?" I say. He says "Wait really?" "Yes!" I say. "I'm going to texas today... to go see my real mom.." I say. Daniel says, "but babyyy you were suppose to be with me today.." "I'll see you in a week..." I say. "No babe!! I wanna see you all day everyday!!" He says. I than rub my fingers through his blond hair and start packing my things.

    "Your not leaving me baby!" He says. I go up to him and hug him, looking up at him. "Baby... yes i am, i'll take daniayla with me if you want.." I say. he than says "no i'll keep daniayla here but babe you always leave me" he says frowning. "i'll give u extra cuddles when i come back.." I say. I than pack 2 pairs of daniels shirts and other clothes of mine. I go say bye to daniayla and leave him with everything she needs. "i love u baby and i'll facetime you everyday!" I say. "Okay babe i love you!" he says and pulls me towards him and kisses me.

     Corbyn pulls up and i say my last goodbyes and get in the car and we start driving to texas. He puts his hand on my thigh. I nudge him and say "your my brother... we can't have this.." He says "I know i'm sorry..." We get on a very busy highway and corbyn starts losing control he screams "i love you mikayla... i'll miss you..." like he was purposely trying to kill himself. He opens the door and pushes me out with a bunch of cushion for my landing. I see the car crash and i'm laying on the side of the road so confused. I scream for corbyn and all i see is the crashed car and corbyns arm hanging out of the car with a bunch of blood.

    I scream and cry for him. "NOOO!!! CORBYN!!!" I scream out. I call daniel and he comes to find me on the road moments later. He pulls over and i cry in his arms. "what happened??!!" He says. "Corbyn killed himself!!!" I say sobbing. "Oh no... his depression really got to him huh?" Daniel asks. I say "I didn't know he still had depression i would've stopped him!!! Daniel... I can't do it without him..." I start to have a panic attack and become weak. "I can't do it..." I hold my breath. "NOOO BABE, DONT FUCKING HOLD YOUR BREATH.. YOUR NOT LEAVING ME!!!!" He screams. He makes me open my mouth so i can get air. I try to make him stop. The police arrive and insist for me to stop. I stop but i know... i'm gonna end it all anyway.

     They find a journal in his car and they give it to me to read. I take it and say thanks. I still think it's my fault. I don't wanna live. I lost corbyn... the person i thought i could save... Daniel carries me to the car and places me in. He drives me to his house and he places me on the couch. I open the journal and read it...