The decison.

The next morning i wake up in daniels arms. I shouldn't be sleeping with him... I love zach. I get up and get changed into nike air shorts and leave daniels shirt on. I walk to zachs and go in to see him sleeping with kay. I guess he doesn't care... I leave him a note saying ~Can we please talk later? Love, Mikayla.~ I walk back to my dorm and get shoes on and drive to Starbucks and get daniel and Ashley drinks. I come back with them to see daniel and ashley awake.

    "hey i got drinks!" I say. Daniel says "Oh great! thank you. He smiles and i hand them both their drinks. I go to class for half the day and do my daily college classes. I go to zachs room later that night and we sit down and talk. I say "I really like you zach... your my first and last lane..." He says "I know... we need to take things slow though okay?" I say "Of course.." and hug him.

3 months later
I've been getting closer with daniel and zach. Daniel has been staying at the dorm with me so i don't get lonely but i'm considering on moving in with zach again. Zach has stopped seeing kay and I have been getting very friendly with zach. I have a couple more years of school and then I can go peruse my acting career.

"Hey zach!" I say coming back from my class. "Hey girl!" He says. "Did you have a good day mikay?" Zach says. I say "Yeah...just boring as always" I say sighing and sit on his little couch in his room. He says "Oh great! well can we talk..." I get nervous. "Yeah what's up?" I say. He says "Well..." Daniel walks in. "Hey peeps!" He says. I than turn around and hug daniel. "Hey dani! what's up?" I say. "just wanted to stop in and say hi, also mikayla i'm taking you to your appointment today because i have literally nothing else to do!" he says. I giggle and just say ok.

    Daniel leaves the room and Zach continues what he was gonna say. "So umm.. these past months have been really fun, and well... i wanna know if you wanna be my girlfriend?" My heart beats fast. "Of course!" I say blushing and smiling. I hug him and he hugs me back. "We should keep our relationship private for right now though because kay might blab or someone else might find out and tell the fans and just try to ruin us" I say. He says "Your right." I can't believe this, i'm dating zach herron. My dream boy! "I have to get going to my appointment but I'll see you tonight!" I say. "Of course! Bye.." He says. I than leave and see daniel standing outside the door. "I heard everything! I'm happy for you guys..." He says in a kinda sad mellow voice. "Thank you" I say. "Let's go to your appointment..." He says. We walk to the car and get in and drive to the doctors. "So what is the appointment about?" I say. He says "There wasn't an appointment... it was just something to say to get you away from zach to tell you that I..." "What? tell me!" i say. "To say i like you!" He blurts out. I gasp. "Daniel... I'm so sorry..." I say. I feel bad now... I didn't think he did. I love daniel a lot, i do but i'm not in love with him like i am with zach.

    "I literally feel so bad dani.." i say. he says "No it's fine..." We drive back in silence and he drops me off at the dorm. "your not coming with" i say. He says "No i'm good, i'll let you two have alone time..." I than say "I'm so sorry..." He closes the door for me and drives away without another word. I feel so so bad. I didn't see this coming at all. I think i should end this with zach... but no i shouldn't... but i should... I just go to my dorm and i start crying. i should just disappear... I'm making to much drama! Now daniel is gonna hate zach.. ugh!

    Hours later Zach comes knocking on my dorm door. I answer it and bring him inside. "we need to talk.."  I say quietly. "What's wrong?" I say "It's about us... I think we rushed into a relationship a little to quickly..." Zach says "... It's probably because i'm a bad guy... I have bad anxiety, bad trust issues, i'm ugly, i'm fat, Everything's wrong with me!" He starts crying. I get very very upset and hate to see him hurt. "No zach that's not it at all... please don't think that... i love you and your perfect..." "Just tell me!!! YOU DONT HAVE TO LIE MIKAYLA!" He yells. I sit there crying and say "Zach... please calm down... i love you okay?"

   He leaves upset and mad. I start having a panic attack. I feel like everything is getting smaller, and i feel like everything and everyone hates me. I sit there crying and voices in my head screaming at me telling me to die. I grab a knife but something stops me. I pass out before i could do anything else.

    Next thing i know it i'm in my bed with 3 of the why don't we boys looking up at me. "What in the world?" I say. There they were Zach, Daniel, and Corbyn looking down at me.  I run my eyes. "I'm so so sorry i pressured you into not breaking up with me..." zach says. Daniel says "I told them both everything..." I can see zachs eyes hurt and in pain. "Zach... please never leave me... i won't break up with you, i can't do it alone..." I say.

   Daniel says "I am sorry too... I will never be mad at you again about a relationship..." I say "It's okay daniel... i understand..." Corbyn says "Well i don't know about y'all but i could really go for some Italian food right about now." We all laugh and agree.

We get to an Italian restaurant and see Kay with her new boyfriend there. We ignore it and all order. I feel zachs hand on my thigh and nudge him to stop because i'm getting freaky for him. The food gets here and kay walks up to our table. "What a slut taking all the boys out!" Zach stands up. "Go the fuck away... now!!" Kay looks at him and than leaves. Zach sits back down and hugs me. I hug him back. "It's okay. I can handle it baby..." He frowns and says "I don't want my baby to get called anything... you don't deserve that disrespect..." "your too cute!" I say.

Our food arrives and we all eat. I offer to pu but zach pays. We all thank him and than to back to the college. Daniel and corbyn say their goodbyes and i hug them both. "I'll see you guys next weekend!" I say. They wave and leave. Me and zach go back to our dorm. He decides he wants to stay in mine so that I don't have to carry everything back over but i still help him bring over his things anyway.