...💍

"I'm sorry babe i'll calm down.. i've done way worse.. i love u and im sorry." He says. "It's okay babe..." I calmly say. I turn off the drunk me into the sober me real quick in front of my kids and daniel. I kiss him and he kisses me back. Christina gives me daniayla and i play with her and clap her hands together. "Hey Mikayla, and daniel? I have a question. Do u love Zayla any less?" Ashley says. "Of course not, i just don't want daniel to get mad that i have someone else's baby.." I say. Daniel says "I love zayla just as much! And she's not my kid but i will help mik raise zayla because i love her.." I blush a ton.

"oh okay good to know!" Ashley says. Me and daniel look at each other and wonder why she asked that. "Hey baby..." He says. "Yes?" I say. "Can we talk..." daniel says. "yeah sure..." I get up with him and we go to zachs bedroom. "so what's-, i get cut off as he kisses me passionately. "I love u baby girl..." he says. I don't say it back and continues kissing him. He sucks on my neck and stomach leaving thick hickeys. He slams me on the door. Everyone hears so much noise coming from the room and asks if we are ok. We stop and go out there. "Yeah sorry..." I wipe my lips because my lip gloss was smeared saying. Zach sees the hickeys and asks what it is. I am speechless. "We had a rough last night if ya know what i mean..." I say. "No i don't know..." He says. "than u don't need to know" I say.

     "i see my hickeys that i gave u 3 days ago are still there.." He says. "zach!" I say. "Wait what?!?" Daniel says. Zach says "when u were being an asshole! she gave me love too.." "You fucked him?!! after daniayla came out?" daniel says angrily. "Yeah.. i'm sorry..." I say. "Babe!!" Daniel says. "I'm sorry..." I say softly with him screaming in my face. "Hey daniel, take it easy!!" Christina yells at him. I get very nervous and scared because Daniel always yells at me and he's so scary when he's mad. I tremble in fear because i feel like he's going to hit me. "babe don't be so scared... i'm not on drugs anymore i just, i just get very mad." He says.

He kisses me and says "I have a surprise for you actually baby girl..." I wonder what it is. "okay" i say nervously. He picks me up and carries me to his car and puts me in the passenger seat. He goes in the driver seat. He puts his hand on my inner thigh. I smile at him. He drives someone far away and then the place we arrive at comes in view. I see all of my friends there and the rest of the why don't we guys. It is a beautiful view. It has a waterfall a bunch of rocks u can sit on and trees.

"what is all this for" I say to daniel

"what is all this for" I say to daniel. "To show u how much i love u..." He says. He gets on one knee and says, "baby, love, beautiful... will u make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He says softly. I start tearing up. "Of course babe! Of course!" I say. He slides the ring on my finger and picks me up and starts kissing me. Zach sits there about to cry and i go over to him. "Hey.. u okay?" I say. "fine..." Zach says wiping his tears.
"no ur not.. what's wrong?" I say. "come over later and i'll tell u..." He says softly. I just nod and take daniels hand and we take wedding pictures.

"I love u baby!" He says. Christina and Ashley hand me daniayla and zayla and we kiss the girls on their rosy cheeks. "I love my family... and can't wait to start a whole new journey with u babe.." I say to daniel.

A couple hours pass
Zach takes me to his place and daniel takes the kids home. We get to zachs and he and i sit down. "what's wrong?" I say. "I really love u.. i never intended of hurting u when i cheated... i just remember all our memories and i wanna be the one who takes care of you and daniayla and zayla all the time.." He says. "You know that can't happen... and i'm sorry, zach. I love u a lot, i still do... but i can't do that to daniel. I'm so sorry..." I say. He just nods and tries to hold his tears in. "Aww i'm-.. i can stay the night here if u want, just for one last cuddle night?" I say. He says "i'd love that..."

I call daniel up and explain why i wanna stay, he gets sad but agrees that i can stay but i can't get to close with him and can't sleep with him, i mean of course i'm going to... he needs cuddles and i feel bad. He gives me his shirt and cuddles up with me on the couch. I kiss him on the forehead. he groans and closes his eyes. I lay my head on him and he plays with my hair.

We fall asleep and i feel his 🍆 in his pants on my 🐱 as we sleep. The next morning i wake up and see zach laying on me. His body is like 6 inches longer than mine but he looks like he was trying to fit his whole body on mine. I can barely breathe but i just rub his back. He eventually wakes up and sees in squished. "i'm sorry love.." he says in his deep morning voice. I moan in his ear. "It's okay baby... i mean- zach!" I say. "Oh baby girl.. i see how it is.." He says. He sticks his hand in my pants and puts his huge long fingers in me and i moan his name. He massages my clit and I cum. "zach.. don't do that now i have to clean up..." I say. "But didn't u enjoy that?" He says. "Yeah.." i say smirking.

He makes me a warm bath and i get undressed and he comes in with me, full clothed. "really zach" I say laughing. "I wanna spend as much time as i can with u.." He says. He sits down in the tub with me and i sit on top of his lap and hug him. He feels my tits on him and just hugs me back. I can tell he's getting h0rny. I moan in his ear. He gets turned on. "knock it off... or daddy's gonna punish u..." He says. I moan in his ear again. He says "oh that's how u wanna play?"

And that's when it begins. He doesn't take his clothes off because he wants to respect me but i insist he does. He takes his off and we have seggs in the bathtub. He put his 🍆 in me and then cums on my face. I moan and lick it up.

   We get out and get dressed he giggles. He grabs my ass on the way out. I turn around and slap him jokingly. He tickles tf outta me on the couch. I hear a knock at the door and go to see who it is. In zachs robe i answer the door giggling when zach is holding my waist. I see daniel looking down at me mad. "Um.." I say nervously. I've always been scared of what daniel could do to hurt me. "Gimme that ring if your gonna cheat!" He says grabbing my hand so hard and ripping it off my finger. "Baby... Please-." I say.