im still a seavey. 🥺

We than stop and watch a movie. He cuddles me close. I rub my fingers on his abs and moan his name. "I get to turned on to quick." He says leaving think hickeys on my neck. I massage his dick lightly. "daddy.." I say. "your asking for it huh?" zach says pinning me against the bed and lightly kissing my lips.

    We hear a knock at the bedroom door and go to see who it is. It's daniel. "Hey.." He says. "you didn't get invited in! What are u doing here!!" I say covering my hickeys. I look like a mess. I'm in zachs robe, messy bun, leggings and zachs shirt. "I want you back... i broke up with franny because i can't stop thinking about you.." He says.

    I sit there quietly. I actually genuinely like zach. I wanna have a life with him forever. I than give in and say "Fine daniel, one more night i'll love you again, than if it doesn't work out i'm done!" Daniel says "Oh my gosh thank u so much baby girl!" He hugs me and i hug him back with a annoyed face.

    Zach looks upset. "im never gonna go back to you mikayla!! You always play with my heart... you get with me and when daniel pleads for you back, you go back" Zach says. "I'm sorry..." I say. I feel so bad!

    Zach ignores me and tells me to leave. I leave with daniel leaving his shirt and robe on the couch. "This doesn't feel right..." I say. "It should feel right baby girl..." He says sliding the ring on my finger again. He sees the hickeys on my neck and says "Those are fresh aren't they?" daniel says. I say "Yeah..." Daniel says, "I wouldn't blame him for being mad at you, you made him catch feelings, fucked him, than left" "I know i feel terrible..." I say.

We arrive to daniels with daniayla in daniels arms. Daniel kisses me instantly. "ah i missed your sweet lips on mine.." He says. I blush. He gets freaky for me instantly. I put my hand by his dick. He groans. He takes our clothes off and sucks on my V-Line. I suck his tip. He moans pouring his liquids in my mouth. I swallow. He than fucks me till i'm shaking. He turns around and doesn't acknowledge me. "babe?" I say. "What?" He says. "cuddle me?" I ask. "Uh no..." He says rudly. "Umm.." I say. I than get emotional and say "the fuck u use me for?" "that's how zach feels..." Daniel says. "this is all wrong.. i'm going back to zach!" I say.

   I walk to zachs and he instantly shuts me out. I began to cry.

   2 years pass
I live in an apartment by myself. Daniel still sees the girls and same with zach. I haven't seen my kids in 2 years nor zach or daniel. I love them both but they think i'm a whore. To be honest i love daniel more... I want him back... i have thought of cutting. I have been cutting a lot!! My depression and anxiety has gotten to me. I've been on drugs because of the depression and daniel know, but zach would kill me if he knew. I dyed my hair a lot blonder than it was and lost so much weight. I'm now 5'2 and 96 pounds. I haven't tried to eat either. All the depression is hurting me so much.

Me and Daniels Texts:

I see the message and get so happy

I see the message and get so happy. I get to see my babies today.. and my baby daddy. I love him. I miss all of them. I get ready and dressed into a hoodie, ripped jeans, and straighten my long blond hair. I get in the car and drive quickly to daniels. I knock on the door nervously. "Mikayla?" He says looking confused. "yes daniel..." He throws his arms wide open and i jump into his arms crying. "I missed you so much!!" I say. "You look so different... you got so skinny, that's not healthy... we are going out for a big dinner tonight!" He says. He cries on my shoulder and i cry on his. Zach comes out of his house with the 2 girls. I jump down from his arms and cry hugging my girls. "You two got so big!" I say. "Mommy! I missed you so much!" Daniayla says crying. "Mommy!" Zayla also says crying. I hug them tight and feel their little hearts beat. I love the feeling of love.. i haven't had it in so long.

Zach comes in and starts hugging me. I hug him back. I feel his heart beat so fast. He looks so different too. He got hella skinny, dyed his hair blond, and got like 3 inches taller. He cries on my shoulder. "I can't believe it's you..." he says sobbing. "I know... i missed you so much.." I say rubbing his back. "Never leave us again" Zayla says. I hug them all again. "i'll never leave you again..." "you still have your ring mik?" Daniel says. I show him and say "of course.."

A few moments later a girl with dark brown hair and brown eyes comes out saying "hey babe are we gonna-." She says and than sees me. "Who's she?" The girl says. I say "umm daniel who's this?" "I'm zachs wife..." The girl says. My eyes widen and i say "oh good for you guys..." I say rubbing daniels arm. "This is my husband... but i don't know if we're-." Daniel stops me and says "of course we are still together..." "Oh daniel gives the best seggs! Me and him hooked up one time when me and zach weren't together.." The girl says. I get ready to punch her. "The fuck did u say?" I say.

I grab zachs collar and kiss him passionately. The girl gasps. "How dare you!!!" She says. "I'm leaving if this bitch took my spot!" I say leaving. "mommy no!!" Zayla yells.

"babe come back!" Daniel says. I don't hear him and am already off in my car.