The 5 month stress continues...

Daniel tries rubbing my back and hugging me but that doesn't work. I eventually lay down still crying and losing my breath. Daniel says "baby girl talk to me..." Corbyn grabs my phone and unlocks it. He reads the messages and shows the others. "Aww baby... your mom, is that's what's wrong?" He says. I nod yes and daniel hugs me, i feel the warmth of his body and all my thoughts was that it's my fault and i should've been the one who should've died. Daniel hugs me close and I cry myself to sleep in his arms.

The next morning I wake up to see Daniel cleaning up the hotel room and the 2 others playing video games. I see the starbucks on the counter and daniel sees im awake and Hands me my drink and a muffin. He says "goodmorning my pretty girl! I have a nice warm bath for you whenever your ready..." I smile and remember last night. Everything's my fault. I began to be sad again while i slurp my drink and watch the boys play video games. Daniel sees my frown and flops on the bed and cuddles me.

He removes his hoodie and gives it to me. I put it on. He takes the muffin from me and feeds it to me. I giggle. I finally finish breakfast and say "Imma go take a bath now..." Daniel says "Okay baby girl.." I go to the bathroom and get undressed. I get in and see a note. It says ~Dear baby, I love you sooo much and I hope you can recover from all of this. None of this is your fault love... Hugs & Kisses, Daniel<3~ I blush.

I relax in the tub & I hear a crash outside. I get nervous. Should i stay in here? Should i go check what happened? I decide I was gonna get a towel on and go out there. I see the TV smashed. My eyes widen. "What in the world happened!!?" I say looking at the 3 guys. "Zach raged and threw the controller at the TV" Corbyn says. "Oh my.." I put my hand on my head frustrated and say. "I'm glad no ones hurt... i'll be out in a sec..." I say and go back in the bathroom. I get changed back into daniels hoodie and shirt. I go back out and ask "how can we fix this?" Zach says "i'll pay for it i just got mad ya know.." I say "It's totally fine zach.."

     Daniel hugs me from behind. "I have to get going to a fans school... they wanted me to come and say hi..." I than say "okay baby... i'll see you later." I kiss him and he leaves. Zach points at his phone and says "look through it!" I grab it and scroll through all the conversations. I see franny❤️😻🥰🥺 as the most recent. I click on it and see that they were flirting and daniel isn't going to see a fan he's going to see her! I drop his phone and start crying.

    "What's wrong!!?" Corbyn says. I show him and zach. "Oh my-... damn! I can drive you to go find him!" Corbyn says. I than say "It's fine.. I just need a break from everything i keep getting played and used... corbyn if you would please take me back to texas..." Corbyn says "Oh... you wanna leave all of us?" I say "Yeah... but i need to go get my moms belongings and just pack my extra things.." "I don't know if i can do it without you though mikayla..." Corbyn says. "I'll visit once I get my life straightened out... and people stop fucking with my heart, now please drive me back to california before daniel gets back" I say.

     He helps me pack up and zach sits there silently looking like he's ready to cry. I say "what?" He says "Oh nothing... not like i'm gonna miss you or anything..." I say "Aww... zach i'm numb right now but when I start crying i'll miss you too, I'm hurting right now i just don't feel it. I'm sorry, i'll be back soon."
"ready" Corbyn says. I say "yup." Zach instantly gets up and hugs me. He starts crying and that's when i am no longer numb. I start crying with him and i wanna go back to numb but i don't. "I'm gonna miss you both so fuckin much! I have to go figure out life before i kill myself over daniel..." Zach says "I understand. I'll miss you mikayla..." I hug him one last time and me and corbyn leave.

    A couple hours in the car I get a text from daniel.
The texts:

Daniels Pov:I really shouldn't have cheated

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Daniels Pov:
I really shouldn't have cheated. I know i'm gonna miss her... I can't believe i did that. I literally had the worst break down ever. She is the only one i want when i cheated i couldn't stop thinking about her. I wanted to make her my wife. I can't believe I did that to her. I'm gonna miss her terribly.
I open the note she left it's says ~Dear love, I'm sorry i had to go but you really fucked up... and thanks to you and Zach i have major trust issues. Thanks... I will not be seeing you in a couple years because i will be taking a long vacation for the rest of my life to heaven. Don't tell anyone. Love Mikayla xx.~

I scream when i read the note. "She's gonna kill herself!!!" I scream out. "No fuck... no!!" I scream. Zach says "Wait what do u mean??!!?" "The letter!!" I scream out and hand it to him. "Oh no!! We need to warn corbyn to stay with her or bring her back to LA..." Zach says. I start panicking and crying. Zach calls corbyn and mikayla but neither answer. "The only thing we can do is go to texas!" Zach blurts out. "We need to!! Now!" I grab the keys and we both rush to the car.

Mikaylas Pov:
I really hate that note i sent, i know i'm gonna end up saying goodbye to this world by the end of the month and it's currently August 27th. We stop at CA and I go grab my moms things and my things. I than come back out and we head to Texas.