you get what you deserve (smut)

Zach brings everything in and we cuddle for the rest of the night. I hug and kiss him. The kiss turns into a make out session. I feel his 🍆 on my 🐱 when we are making out and feel his 🍆 bulging. I feel like doing ya know what but don't want it to be to soon. I finally give in and start removing his clothes. He waits to remove mine because he doesn't wanna feel like he's disrespecting me. He than finally removes my clothes too. "Your gonna get punished" He whispers in my ear. He lays me on the bed and handcuffs me to the bed. He starts sucking me off and I fold. He massaging me clit and I moan and cum on his hands. He cleans it off his hands by licking it all up. He than puts his d!ck in my pus*y and moans. Cum drips everywhere. We finish and cuddle the night away.

"Babyyy" I say. he says "What's up princess?" "I love you..." I say. He than says "I love you too of course my baby girl..." We fall asleep.

The next morning Daniel walks in the room to see us cuddling and hand cuffs on the floor. "Oh my..." He whispers to himself. He knows exactly what happened last night. I wake up to the sound of his foot steps. "Dani? what are u doing here?" I say half asleep. "I wanted to know if you guys wanted to go get breakfast before we have to go on tour..." He says. I say "Sure... just me and you?" I say. "Sure" he says.

We go out to eat and i get a text from zach. "babe, where are you?" he says. I reply with "i'll be back soon babe.. i just went out with daniel for breakfast since you weren't up yet" I put my phone away and talk to daniel about what happened last night. He was totally cool with it because he knew it would happen anyway.

We talk about life problems for awhile and tour becomes the subject.

"So you boys are going on tour?" I say. "Yeah, your coming too right... i have to repay you by taking you on tour with all of us guys right?" Daniel says. "Ohhh yeah if you guys want me to than i'd be more than happy to!" I say. Daniel says "We'd love to have some company on the bus!" I smile at him and he smiles back.

We finish eating and go back to the dorm, he drops me off and sends me with some food for zach as well.

I go in to see zach with kay. "Are u fucking kidding me??!! with your ex??!! I just fucking was with daniel because he's my friend!!" "I'm sorry... i'll kick her out" Zach says. "Both of you get the fuck out, I've had enough with this kay thing!!!" I scream at them. "Babe... im sorry" Zach says. "I'll bring your stuff back to your dorm when I get a chance just leave now!"

They leave and i sit there and cry. Zach just used me!! He didn't actually love me!!! I take a puff of my juul. I start crying. I should call daniel before things get out of hand i think.

    I call daniel and says he will be right over. Daniel arrives moments later and gives me the biggest hug ever. "Aww... I'm sorry he did this to you..." Daniel says. He sits on my bed hugs me and making sure i'm ok. I say "i never should have trusted him!" Daniel cuddles me and I see his dick start to get a boner. I look at it and say "I... i can please you if you want..." He says "It's okay... i just want you to feel better.." "I'm totally fine with it if you want..." Daniel says, "are you sure, we don't have to?" I push him on his back and get on top hovering over him. I start kissing him passionately. I remove his clothes slowly and he removes mine. I look at his d!ck. It's huge! so many people are missing out! I jerk him off and he moans. "uhhh baby girl!! Faster!" He moans and says. I go faster and he gets harder. I hop on his dick and ride it. Cum flies everywhere and i suck him off. I moan louder and louder. I suck on his neck leaving thick hickeys. He does the same to me.

    We hear a knock on our door in the middle of 'it'. We instantly get up and try to clean ourselves off. I wabble to the door barely staying straight. He really fu*ked me hard. Good enough!" I say. I open the door and see zach standing there. "I'm sorry Mikayla... I didn't mean to hurt you in anyway..." Zach says. I yell at him and scream in his face, "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CHEAT ON ME!!! go the hell away!!" Zach stands their in silence. He finally sees the 5 hickeys on my neck and says "what's that?" He instantly knows what it is. "Looks like you moved on quickly too!" He says. I say "No i fucking didn't, i only fucked him because you fucked kay multiple times. I have way more hickeys on my stomach and V-Line by the way." "I don't give a shit" Zach says. I slap him and close the door in his face.

    I wasn't there to argue with him so i shut him away. I go back to the bed with my legs shaky. Daniel gets me blankets and food from the cabinet. "Here... I'm sorry, i took advantage of our little hook up i left you shaking..." He says. I giggle and say "it's okay daniel!"

   He cuddles me and hugs me the whole time and makes sure i'm happy, safe, and comfortable. He is such a sweetheart. I start to cry because I wish i was in zachs arms, but know i'd be treated better with daniel. daniel holds me close and says "It's okay..." He puts my juul up to my mouth and I smoke in and then out. It calms me down a bit but i still have tears in my eyes. I lay my head on daniel and he sings me to sleep.

The next morning.
    Daniel wakes me up in his sleepy voice and says "Hey cutie... it's time for us to go to our tour..." I than say tiredly "I don't wanna go.. if zachs going..." He says "That's totally fine... i'll see you in 5 months then..." I instantly sit up and say "In that case i'll go. I don't know what i'd do without you for 5 months!" He giggles and helps me get dressed. He hands me a bagel and starbucks. "Awww thank you" I say.

Zach and the other boys get all ready and a couple hours pass and we are on the road to Seattle. Zach glares at me with a devilish look. Daniel says "Hey mik... do u wanna stay in the same hotel room?" I say "Sure dani." I get my hickeys covered. Daniel than gets his covered and puts ice on his. The other guys watch us try to remove ours. They know something went down if we both have hickeys. I see their faces. "Me and him aren't dating if any of you wanted to know..." Ashley gets out of the one room on the tour bus and sees my hickeys too. "Woah Mikayla!!" She says. "It's nothing...just got a little to outta control..."

Ashley giggles. I kiss daniel on the lips and say "We are not dating but i love him." Daniel is shocked but he says "Me too.. i would do anything for her..." I smile and blush.