Important Information

This will be based off both 'The Hobbit' AND 'The Lord of the Rings' movies as a two part story, but will be kept within this one book under the same title. This is based on the movies, but some book references might crop up. Other times I might use some of my own creative liberties. 

Tauriel and Kili won't really be an aspect, but she will be in it and you can decide for yourself if their love story happened or not.

Things you might want to know:

- Anariel (pronounced - Ahn-na-re-el), meaning Of the Sun.
-
Has long golden white hair down to her waist, much like her mother and father. Wears it out and flowing with the occasional random small plait or braid, like its shown in the cover.
-
Eyes are usually a spring forest green, but when she uses her elven powers they become a bright ocean blue that seems to shine or glow lightly.
-
Porcelain, pearl white skin.
-
Not as tall as elves are expected to be, yet her presence can be so strong that it compensates for her height when among other elves.
-
Youngest child of Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel 'The Lady of the Light'
-
Younger sister to Celebrian, the wife of Lord Elrond. (This is true, in the books Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel had one child, a daughter, who married Lord Elrond. Therefore Galadriel is actually the grandmother of Arwen).
- A
unt of Arwen and her two older twin brothers Elrohir and Elladan (Elrohir and Elladan aren't in the movie, but in the book they are the sons of Elrond).