Seeing Myself

Huh, did not think this would be so popular with the readers. But I have a question, should i pair female Error with anyone... but not Ink though.

Error was not in the anti-void, he.. well she really had to find out the extent of the changes to her body.

The gender flip was rather obvious to Error.

She's gone to one of Nightmares little hide away's from his base, a large well stocked cabin with a full length mirror. Only she and Nightmare knew of this place, and she'd hid this AU from prying eyes.

Now alone, Error stripped off her clothing and walked into the mirrors view.

She was smaller, no where near her usual nine feet tall. She was 6 feet tall, so still taller then squid for brains. Her bone structure was more delicate and slimming, her facial bones was definitely hers but female.

What was surprising was the ectobody forming over her body, a silvery blue shading to a slightly darker blue with chin length silvery blue ecto hair. If it wasn't for the coloring she would look like a very beautiful human, her breasts were not to large but would easily carry the liquid magic she'd produce once the twins were born.

Why was her female ecto body so pretty?

The only problem with skeleton pregnancies, it that you were stuck in full ecto body till you gave birth.

Yeah... not.

She really shouldn't though, she'd read about Skeleton pregnancies before years ago during a quiet time Ink had been busy not creating. She walked closer, placing a hand where the ecto womb formed.

It wasn't very noticeable yet, the tiny bulge not noticeable to anyone not touching her.

But Error knew her own codes enough to locate the souls of her two.....

Well children.

She shivered, as this was a terrible issue.

How was she to destroy while pregnant, but she couldn't stop she had to keep the balance and Nightmare and Dream had to be reborn to keep another part of the balance going.

Hopefully she could figure something out to satisfy Fate.

Also she needed someone else to support more magic, as baby monsters needed magic from both parents not one.

This was Hell.

Ink still had die.