Rapid

Wonder how long this update a day will last. lol

Sci found himself doing something he never thought he' do.

Give the Destroyer a Pregnancy heath check.

He had a mass of questions in his head though.

Like how he'd gotten pregnant, who the sire was and why his female ecto form was so much smaller then his normal form. Also, how the heck was errors voice and body not glitching like usual.

"Your Ecto stage is definitely quickly developing quickly," Sci said as he scanned her over.

"Geeze, I never noticed," Error said sarcastically.

And by fast, Sci meant fast.

In the time Error had been here, the growth of where the twin soullings were had gotten bigger and noticeable to outsiders.

"Error, this... pregnancy is not normal. Who is the other father, we'll need them to start providing magic quickly as we won't know how quickly this will proceed," Sci said worriedly.

"The tree of feelings via Ink playing with new paint," Error said dryly.

"Wait.. what?" Sci said bewildered.

"Ink..." Error hissed out "was trying to help Dream and Nightmare get along. He forgot I was there when he used the paint, and it hit all three of us and he then fled."

"What! I need to see Nightmare and Dream Immediately to make sure there alright!" Sci said in a panic.

"The thing is, you have seen them," Error sighed.

"Pretty sure I haven't seen them at all lately," Sci said raising a bone brow.

"Sci...." Error said, and pointing to the quickly growing womb.

"No way..." Sci said shocked, and quickly pulled out a new scanner holding it over the quickly growing bulge of pregnancy.

Sci gaped as he read the information the scans produced.

"Well, that's one way to start over..." Sci said.

It didn't help that Error broke out laughing.

OoOoO

Error was tired, which was a very strange thing to be.

As a Destroyer she had a lot of magic and energy, she had more levels then anything.

But this pregnancy was exhausting her quickly, mind you she was pretty sure they were not suppose to be going this fast.

"Do you have anyone that would work as a feeder?" Sci asked as he continued scanning the rapid developing pregnancy.

It had only been four hours since the paint.

"If Nightmare wasn't included, I would ask him... the others are stable enough," Error said unhappily, the doom and gloom boys were not the most... stable monsters. Blue he'd love to ask, nut he was away on a trip with his brother right now.

"What about a neutral beings, I can always ask," Sci suggested.

"Do it, I don't have any choices right now," Error said and Sci ran off to contact whoever he was thinking of, meanwhile Error poked his boobs.

Darn it, they'd gotten bigger as pregnancy went on.

The next fifteen minutes were silent, as Sci continued to scan the pregnancy as they waited for the feeder, Error passed time watching the growing swell of her belly.

"Yo Sci, you said you had someone immune to my power that needs a feeder asap," a voice said, Error looked up and blinked at who entered the room.

"Reaper!" Error said in shock, the shock making her voice glitch again.