Fluff

Bonding time <3

Error lay on the plush carpet of the living room, the last three months since the twins had been born.. well Reborn had been hectic. Every day was a new lesson in parenthood, some harder then others.

Like baby puke was disgusting.

Error was so glad skeleton monsters didn't use the washroom like humans, as there magic digested everything.

Didn't stop the ew factors of baby drool and puke.

Error was also going through a lot of parental self help books, and the small tips and trick were helping a lot.

But what was happening now was adorable.

She had not known Skeleton monsters learned to crawl at three months.

"Brrr..." Dream babbled, as he slowly half crawled half dragged himself to his mother.

"Almost there love," Error said gently, Dream beamed and started moving a bit faster.

Nightmare huffed, more interested in a chicken plushy.

Click

Error looked up started, to see Reaper standing there with his phone out.

"Aww... so adorable," Reaper said, having clearly taking a picture.

"Ba!" Nightmare said scowling at the darkly garbed skeleton.

"Your such a grumpy gus," Reaper said, he leaned down scooping Nightmare up and gently rubbed there skulls together in skeletal greetings between kin.

Error didn't know why this pleased her so much.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Nightmare babbled waving his tiny hands.

Error snorted and gently got up scooping up Dream, who looked a bit annoyed of his crawling time interrupted.

"Hey... look at Nights eyes," Reaper said suddenly, curious Error walked over and peered at her grumpier child.

"Oh," she said pleased.

Nightmares eye lights had finally changed to purple.