I once had a Happy Ending

Blue, Error and Reaper have a more serious talk

There were selfish reasons Reaper did this.

Invite the Destroyer to his house.

One of them was the balance, as the Guardians of Positivity and Negativity had a chance to be much more stable and sane. And he did not mean Nightmare, Dream had been very unstable in his eyes due to the balance of feelings bouncing to much.

The other...

Error and the twins, were one of the few beings he could touch without killing them.

Error, wasn't one much for touch. Unless it was the twins, as apparently Kids didn't set her phobia off.

Also, who doesn't want to cuddle itty bitty babybones.

Which Dream and Nightmare were right now.

"Thank you for helping," Error said, gently placing the twins into there cribs which Blue and Reaper had quickly set up.

"No problem Error, at least we got enough supplies to start. Not like you had much warning you'd be neck deep in babies," Blue said with a small giggle "Usually monsters have a bit more time."

"Seriously a lot more time," Error said, carefully putting away baby supplies. They'd picked up a mountain load of baby clothes, which were being washed before they were used. Sci had kept them in the room for two weeks, as Error's body had taken quiet a lot of time to get rid of the paint magic causing the birth and in the end Sci had to use medicine to speed it up.

"There so cute as babies, how long do you think it will take for there eye lights to shift colors and there bones to gain there shines?" Reaper asked curious.

"The eye lights, probably in a few months as there eye lights adjust. As for the color shines on there bones, probably not till there a few years old," Error said thoughtfully.

Nightmare snuffled in his sleep, tiny hands clenching and unclenching. Gently Error traced a hand down Nightmares face, the baby bones sighed and went back to a deeper sleep.

"Error.. are you okay with this, with children just Boom in your life. It wasn't your choice.. it was almost like ra..." Blue said, but was stopped by Error placing a hand over his mouth.

"It wasn't Rape," Error said seriously.

"But you had no choice," Blue protested.

"It wasn't anyone's fault Blue, and while I'm not exactly happy this is not a sexual assault," Error relied gently.

"Still, its not right," Blue said unhappily.

"I see it this way, it might not have come the normal way but I got children out of it. Children I'd never be able to have otherwise. As the Destroyer my magic destroys, I can't conceive and carry due to this normally," Error explained.

"What!" Blue said in shock.

"Its true, sometimes I wonder if whoever I was before I was made into the destroyer was married had children. Not like I can remember," Error said, he grinned slightly at the huge amount of toys she spotted in one of the bags. Blue had been in charge of toys.

"Wait... made?" Reaper said, having been silent till then.

"That's correct, I wasn't born into my role like yourself or Ink I was made. Fate grabbed me and threw me in the anti-void, it breaks all who stays there and a broken person is easier to mould," Error said eye lights distant.

"That's not right, do you remember anything that could help us find where you came from?" Reaper asked frowning.

"Only that I had my happy ending finally," Error replied softly, then would speak no more.

Reaper and Blue traded looks, they'd find Errors home somehow.