A Bit Of Life

We can't have Death without Life

"Oh my, so precious!" Life squealed.

Error blinked as Life gushed over the twins, carefully she placed the baby carrier down in a warm shaded spot and sat down next to Life.

"Sorry it took so long to get them to see you, the twins.. were not exactly expected so we've been busy looking after them and trying to get the rest of the supplies," Error apologized as it had taken three days to visit, knowing Life loved babies from what reaper spoke of.

"Oh I understand, these precious ones will a precious gift though," Life said, smiling down at the twins who were watching the furry God curiously.

"Yeah, I wasn't ready but no ones ready to be a parent. But I'm glad to have them," Error responded.

"Now my dear, I must ask. You are the destroyer, how are you keeping the creator busy from creating?" Life asked curious.

"Well... Blue said he'd take care of it," Error replied "He just said not to worry."

OoOoO

Ink sat in his room, rocking back and forth humming.

He was pretty sure he was suppose to be doing something, but he didn't have his paint or broomie.

Blue had giving him a coloring book and crayons, it was a good way to pass the time.

Time really had hold on him, after all it had only been a few hours since he hit Dream and Nightmare with paint right?

Anyway Blue made sure he was fed.

Elsewhere in the Star Sans base Blue twirled a giant paintbrush.

OoOoO

"Blue.. is the one that breaks reality right?" Lief asked curious.

"Yup, just never give him sugar," Error said giggling a bit.

"Oh?" Life curious asked.

"Lets just say his wall breaking goes to jump multiverse mode and he causes chaos everywhere," Error told her, she still remembered the Ink of that Multiverse dropping off a sugar comatose Blue back to him.

Now that was a scary glare.

Apparently he'd interrupted that Ink and his wife's date night.

The wife thought it was funny though, but then again she was a female Blue.

"Oh my!" Life said cheerfully.

"Still don't know why Stretch his brother thinks hes an innocent angel," Error said thoughtfully.

"Why don't we have a snack, I have hot chocolate and biscuits," Life said setting up a small table, and then pulling out a basket.

"Chocolate you say,' Error said eagerly.

"By the way, please call me Vita. All my friends do," Life told the Destroyer.

Error smiled.