Uncle Blue

Can't have Error without the Blues

"I The Great Blue have Arrived!" Blue shouted slamming the private rooms doors open.

Instant screaming newborns.

Error started away, mismatched eye lights focusing on who had woken them.

"Blue... how did you know I was here" Error asked bewildered, as she slipped out of bed and quickly comforted her.. well sons.

Reaper fell off the small love seat against the far wall, having falling asleep there after the exhausting feeding frenzy.

"For the love of," Reaper hissed.

"Oh, sorry," Blue said a lot quieter, the only person he hadn't woken was Sci because he wasn't there at the moment.

Wincing in pain from the birth still, Error slipped int the bed the twins in her arms as they were making hungry sounds.

"So adorable!" Blue squealed quietly, his eye lights star shaped.

"Blue, please answer," Error sighed, gently adjusting so both babies could feed on her liquid magic at once.

"Well, you know how sometimes I get Hinky feelings. Kind of forth wall breaking, due to the small glitch in my codes right?" Blue asked, slipping into the guest chair next to the bed.

"Yes, one of the reasons you can't stay in the anti-void very long without it becoming worse," Error said, she smiled briefly as Dream lost his grip briefly and she had to adjust his position.

"Well, I was almost home when I just knew I had to go see Sci and you were there! Mind you, I had no clue.. well this happened," Blue said blushing a bit, waving at the post pregnancy ecto body and the feeding baby bones.

"Wait... the glitch in your eye in the reason you sometimes seem to break reality!" Reaper said in disbelief, having taking the guest chair on the other side of the bed.

"Yup, doesn't always work but it can be very fun sometimes," Blue said, he leaned forward his eye lights bright taking in the tiny Nightmare and Dream.

"Blue, I'm going to need help. Till the kids are weaned I can't be the destroyer, and that will be years. Any ideas on how to slow Ink down?" Error asked worriedly.

"I have some ideas," Blue said grinning.

For some reason that grin was... worrisome.

OoOoO

Ink shivered and looked around nervously.

If he had a grave, he'd swear someone was walking over it and cackling.

Meanwhile he went back to looking for Dream, he was sure Dream has escaped Error and nightmare after he threw his paint.

Maybe Nightmare was good now!

He shivered again.

OoOoO

"Yup, it will be fuuun," Blue said cheerfully.

"Do you have plans on a place to raise them, don't think that white endless place of yours in a good place to raise them," Reaper asked curious.

"Maybe Nightmares place, but the doom and gloom boys will have even less control with Nightmare out of the picture. And it will take years for him to be among them, and I have no clue if they'll regain there memories," Error said thoughtfully, the twins from the feel of there internal magic would soon be done feeding.

"I'd offer my place, but the resets... and well Papy hates your guts and would tell Ink about the babies," Blue said upset.

"Pretty sure, as Uncle Blue you'll be about alot either way," Error said, Blue froze.

"Really, I can be there Uncle?" Blue said almost a whisper.

"Blue, your one of my best friends. Heck, when i kidnapped you... you helped me regain sanity," Error told him, Error was shocked to see Blue crying.

"Its just... I was sick as a kid, and can't have children... and the resets won't fix that," Blue whispered tearfully.

"Blue, I expect you there all the way," Error told him.

"I.. I accept," Blue said smiling through his tears.

"Why not stay in Reapertale," Reaper suddenly said, Error and Blue turned to look at the Death god.

"I thought your AU didn't like visitors?" Error asked shocked, and.. pleased for some reason?

"Everyone knows about balances there, and Life would get a kick out of babysitting little Dream and Nightmare when you need some alone time," Reaper suggested, and Life did love children.

"Are you sure Reaper, you only came to be a feeder?" Error asked.

"Sure as Sure, my house is huge and its just my bro and I so you can even stay there. Also Inky avoids Reapertale, as we don't run off guns firing when he says to," Reaper said, and Ink hadn't enjoyed the Gods of Reapertales reaction when he tried to force the issue.

Wow... so much free time without Ink trying to visit.

"Then yes, Reapertale sounds good," Error finally said after a few minutes silence.