And a lady walked In

So its going to be DestructiveDeath pairing, still debating with my discord friends if Error was once Geno <3

It was a good thing Error was used to making clothes with her strings, a bit different to make it for a female body though. In the end she ended with a loose black long sleeved shirt, a blue-black jacket over it, black pants and sadly real sneakers she stole via portal as her old slippers were now too big by a lot.

She made a face as she adjusted the clothes, no one looking at her would realize she was Error right away with how the ecto body was becoming more solid.

As it was, she needed a doctor to check her over.

Skeleton pregnancies had multiple stages, the first was the soul stage.

Soul stage was when the soul of the baby monster formed inside one there mothers soul, it could last from twelve months to two years.

Ecto Stage...

The parental body created an ecto body, and the soul descended into the newly created ecto womb. The soul would grow larger and stronger, and also start creating a proto skeletal body. During this stage the carrier/mother... as the carrier would be in a female body due to the pregnancy, would need a partner to provide another set of magic to provide the proto-skeleton.

This Stage could last from six to nine months, this was the stage Error as in as Dream and Nightmare were already full souls so skipped the Soul Stage. It was early ecto stage, but the fact she was already growing out even slightly meant she needed a magical feeder soon.

Sleep stage...

The Carrier would enter a deep sleep, as the proto-monster body solidified and entered the final stages of development. The other partner/partner/feeder would support and protect the carrier/mother during this period.

The mother would wake after maybe a month or two later.

Then Forth Stage

Birth...

Error was not looking forward to that.

"You better appreciate this," Error said gently touching the area near where the two souls slept.

Then opened a portal.

He had a Sci to see.

OoOoO

Sci looked at his schedule, as one of the leading scientists in the multiverse he got a lot of visits.

It meant he got some very strange visits sometimes.

Like that one time Blue because twins, that had been a mess to fix.

Or that time Original Papyrus got turned into a goldfish by Ink.

No one wanted a repeat of that one.

"A pregnancy health check?" he said looking at the chart for whoever was coming next, no name was on it. "Must be an outcode, as they have no AU."

"Come in," he called as the door buzzed.

And found himself blushing, as a beautiful skeleton in ecto walked in. She was a bomb shell, her shirt barely containing her breasts.

"Must you?" the female skeleton said.

"I'm sorry," Sci said embarrassed.

"You better be, after all.. I don't want to be destructive here," she said a cold smile, and Sci Gulped.

For the others voice had briefly glitched very familiar.

"Right.. this way Error," Sci said.