Birth

If talk or scenes of birth disturb you, this chappy not for you

Labour was a pain.

But the fact a body was trying to expel huge objects of course one would be in pain, Error was trying to move two huge objects from her body.

Thank goodness those... exists, only existed in her ecto body.

She moaned as a contraction shook her painfully, she swore it was more painful then that time Ink ripped one of her ribs off and she had to reattach it.

She also did not like the fact Sci was down below between her legs, checking her dilation to check how close to birth she was.

Amusingly enough, Reaper had passed out when her water broke.

She did not care how big it was in size, she just wanted to know when she could push.

She let out an impressive display of swears as a rather painful contraction hit, add to add insult to injuries one of the twins kicked her hard.

A moan left her mouth from the pain, with how fast the pregnancy had gone she'd thought labour would be faster.

Not three freaking hours of this crap.

"Your wide enough, you can start pushing," Sci finally said.

"Grand, lets push out the watermelon size hell object now," Error grouched out with a hiss.

"There not that big," Sci told her.

"How about you get pregnant and say that," Error snarled, she had the satisfaction of Sci paling.

And thus Error began to push, pushing an awkwardly shaped being out of a space that was much to small in her opinion.

She might have destroyed the metal bed banister of the hospital bed.

Reaper woke then fainted again.

That caused her to laugh, by the way laughing in labour even with pain meds in system still hurt.

"Almost out," a nurse called "Heads breaching."

"Another push," Sci told her.

Error moan/screamed as she pushed with a contraction, her eye lights widening as she felt something slip from her body.

Moments later a cry filled the air.

A sense of relief went through her, and the labour contractions lessened for moment as apparently the second twin wasn't quite ready. She forced herself to relax, as Sci and the nurses cleaned the babybones and did the usual baby tests.

Gently, Sci placed the surprisingly small baby bones in her arms in a warm white baby blanket.

"Hello Nightmare, I'm.. guess I'm your mom now," Error said gently touching the babies face. The bones were very white, and she could tell as he got older it would gain the moonlight shine uncursed Nightmare once had.

Nightmare whines, baby eye lights still white and not the purple they would become.

"Hungry huh..." Error said, awkwardly and with a nurses help she adjusted her hospital gown and gently pressed Nightmare to a nipple.

A strong grip suctioned to it, drinking the liquid magic a babybones needed.

She didn't know she was crying at first till it fell on Nightmare skull, gently she cleaned the tears off.

"Hey, Dream and you are going to be patient... I have no clue how good a mom I'll be," Error whispered. A bit later she pulled Nightmare away, as he was full and had fallen asleep.

Gently she passed him to a nurse, as she couldn't ignore the growing contractions of Dream decided he was ready to be born.

She was going to cal Dream a poptart baby, as he popped out so quickly it was startling.

"Hes okay right?" Error asked Sci, as Dream barely made any noise.

"He's fine," Sci assured her.

Then she discovers the horror of afterbirth and the cleanup after, this all happened as Dream was giving the usual newborn tests.

"Why do I still have a belly?" Error asked, as Sci gently handed the blanket wrapped dream to her. She smiled, seeing the slight gold tint to the baby that would also glow in the future. Gently she pressed him to her other breast, where he began to drink at his mothers magic.

"It will purge it from your ecto body in about a week," Sci explained, Error made a face but at least the after pregnancy belly wasn't anywhere near as big as a pregnant belly.

"I just realized... I have no... baby supplies," Error said, falling asleep Dream still in her arms also now asleep.

"Sleep tight Error," Sci said gently covering her, gently taking Dream and placing him beside his brother in the magical crib made for hospitals.