Counting Down

Hello Friday, say hello to an update!

It was strange to feeling another monsters magic inside her body.

Reapers magic was thick and heavy, and reminded her of chocolate for some reason.

Mmmm.. Chocolate.

Wait... no, not right now... she had through the pregnancy first.

At the moment Error was in a hospital gown (so itchy) in the strangely comfortable hospital bed, Reaper had his hands on her belly and gently feeding his own magic into it. She would not admit to wanting to moan, as his magic sent strange sensations through her body.

Or the strange urges.

Pretty sure it was the hormones making her want to jump Reaper, she wasn't even into sex.

When would she of had time?

Sci was still scanning the pregnancy constantly, and had some nurses on standby for when Error entered the sleep stage them birth stage.

She had a feeling the sleep stage would be soon, as she was huge and Dream and Nightmare were always moving now.

The kicks were no longer cute, and she pities flesh beings who probably had to deal with kicks to the bladder.

A hiss slipped from her mouth after a particular vicious kick, she gently rubbed her belly around Reaper to sooth the infants.

Just how big was she suppose to get?

The answer of course was big, as the babies grew in the ecto womb where magic surrounded there fragile forms.

"You said they'd age normal after birth right?" Error asked hissing again.

"Yes, because it is your body still effected by Ink's paint which should clear once you give birth," Sci answered.

"Good, just one more question..." Error said.

"Yes?" Sci asked curious.

"When will my funking breasts stop growing?" Error snarled voice glitching, pointing at the pregnancy enlarged huge breasts, Sci blushed heavily and so did Reaper.

Sci was very thankful, when at that moment Error entered the sleep stage.

OoOoO

It was a sin, that the sleeping monster didn't exist really other then this pregnancy. Because Sci knew there form was rather beautiful, and pregnancy enhanced it so much.

As the sleep stage grew deeper, Sci watched as interest as the ecto became more solid till you could no longer see the bones below.

Leaning forward, careful not to touch reaper he continued to scan Error's body. The twins had stopped moving so much, as there bodies shifted for birth and there bodies solidified into there final in fact body structure.

"They finally stopped feeding off me," Reaper said, gently puling away from Errors rather impressive belly.

"Next comes birth, were going to have to arrange something for Ink for the next few years. As Error will be busy raising the twins, as they feed off the carrier magic for the next ten to fifteen years and she can't do that and be the destroyer," Sci said frowning, he was one of the beings that knew of the balance that wasn't part of the balance.

He'd tried to tell others, but after to many not believing and sometimes attacking him he gave up.

Skeleton monsters grew slow, they grew a year for every five years and usually stopped aging once they looked around sixteen to twenty. Skeleton monsters were still mortal, just that they didn't seem to age till just before death.
Now, a few didn't have this. Ink, Error, Reaper, Grim and Dream and Nightmares were part of the balance. These ones were Gods of the multiverse, and would not age or truly die.

Which made this rebirth of the feeling twins rather interesting.

Exactly twenty-four hours after the paint hit, aka the pregnancy began Error woke.

She blinked then gave a sudden gasp, the smell of heavy liquid magic filled the air.

Errors water had just broken.