Prologue

"This way! This way!" A wheelchair-bound girl with green hair excitedly sputtered while leading her friends to a certain location. Her four friends were wearing blindfolds and holding each other's hands to prevent themselves from falling. "Are we there yet?!" A red-headed boy impatiently spoke up. "H-hey! Can't you wait? If Monaca says she has something to show us it has to be worth it." A boy clad in shorts and blue hair tried to shush the red-head. "I-I know that okay? Geez, it's just that it's taking so long." He whined again but this time, quieter. The girl in the wheel-chair who appears to be called 'Monaca' giggled and turned around, making everyone else come to a halt.

 "We're heeeeere!" Monaca threw her hands in the air as everyone lifted their blindfolds, their now open eyes widened at the sight of the huge building in front of them.

 "This,"

 Monaca spun on her wheel-chair, "will be our new headquarters!". Everyone was in so much 'awe' to be able to muster up any words. A pink-haired girl was the first to speak up, "Oh. My. Gosh. This. Is. TOTALLY ADORBS!" she ran up to Monaca and hugged her tightly while the blue-haired boy kept his palms over his ears due to the sudden increase in volume.

"Do you guys like it? Monaca got this building just for Monaca's friends!" Monaca spoke in a cheery tone, expecting the praise which she always got. "Yes, it truly would help build the 'Paradise' faster." the blue-haired boy smiled gently at Monaca. "Thank you, Nagisa!", Monaca smiled widely at everyone. The remaining two continued to shower Monaca with praises as well.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go in!' Monaca entered the building and the rest of the children followed. 

~~~

"Ma'am, are you sure she can handle it?" A man dressed in a black suit asked a woman who was also outfitted in formal attire. Her demeanour oozed with authority. "Of course. You underestimate her too much, is it perhaps because of her gender? You're making the same mistake you did with me..." Her words contained an ominous tone as if warning others to not mess with her. "N-no! definitely not ma'am!" He seemed to be frightened by her. "Good. Now if that is all, I will be getting back to work, you may take your leave." She huffed and waved her hand, shushing the man away. 

 ~~~

Everyone had already gotten settled into their new headquarters by claiming their territories. Kotoko, the pink-haired girl was having a chat with Monaca about what they could have for dinner, pretty boring, I would say. The topics they were chatting about kept bouncing around till they were soon joined by everyone else. Jataro, the boy with a mask,  Masaru, the red-head and finally, the boy with blue hair who goes by 'Nagisa'. 

The conversation soon came to a halt as nobody knew what to say. Jataro, who couldn't handle the awkwardness, decided to bring up the topic of a possible new-recruit for their organisation, 'The Warriors Of Hope'. "H-hey, do you guys remember 'N-now Gami'?" His words were muffled through the mask as he tried to remember someone's name. "Eh? Jataro are you okay?" Kotoko was very confused by his words as they've never come across a 'Now Gami', whatever that was. Masaru snickered, "Kotoko, you already know the answer to that, he is anything but okay.". Monaca started sniffling as her friends weren't getting along but that was surprisingly ignored as Nagisa spoke up.

 "Um, are you trying to remember a person?"

"Y-yeah she was in our class, remember? What's-her-face..."

"Okay, now you're definitely on something." Kotoko chimed in.

"I think you meant to say 'onto something'." Nagisa lectured Kotoko.