Part 140

After Somedays..
Family fixed the marriage of Karthik and Naira..they are going to marry after 10 days..

Late night..
Naksh is playing guitar lost in the beats which is giving peace to his soul..

He put his guitar aside and move out of his room to get some fresh air..

He walk downstairs and look at his mumma papa sitting in lawn..

He walk toward them..he stopped listening their talk..

Akshara- our daughter is going to marry soon..

Naitik- yes pata nahi chala meri princess kab itni badi ho gayi..I'm really happy..

Akshara- I'm happy but scared too..

Naksh look at her..

Naitik- why are you scared?

Akshara- when Naksh was going to get marry with Keerti we all are very happy..but phir vo hua jo humne kabhi nahi socha tha..Naksh had to marry Tara for saving all of us.. Yash toh shaadi hi nahi karna chahta tha..agar Naira ki shaadi me kuch hua toh me handle nahi kar paungi..

Naitik hold her hand..

Naitik- aisa kuch nahi hoga.. Don't worry..Tara was Naksh past..she will never come back in our lives..our Naksh is back.. now our family is complete ab kuch galat nahi hoga..

Naksh look at his parents..

Naksh- papa you're right..Tara is my past.she ruined my happiness but I'll not her ruin my family happiness..I'm here and jab tak me hu..I'll not let anyone ruin my family happiness..
Naksh walk toward them..

He bend down on his knees infront of them..

Akshara- Duggu..

Naksh- why are you worried? I'm the reason right..

She look at him..

He hold his ears..

Naksh- sorry Mumma meri wajah se aapko itni problem phase karni padi.. I'm responsible for everyone  pain..I know maine kabhi kuch sahi nahi kiya..meri wajah se  papa aapse dur rahe..maine Tara se shaadi ki..Keerti ko cheat kiya..
Aapko trust nahi kiya..aap sab ko khud se dur kar diya.. aapko itna kuch keh diya..I'm sorry mumma..

She look at him shocked..He burst into tears..

Naksh- I'm not a good son mumma..I'm really bad..

Akshara- Duggu..

He hold their hands..

Naksh- mumma papa I promise you both ab kuch galat nahi hoga..Karthik Naira ki shaadi me koi problem nahi aaye gi..

He kissed on their hands..

Naksh- just trust me..mumma papa

'We trust you' both said together...

Naksh- Thank you..

He got up and move back..

He sit in car..Naitik look at him going..

Naitik-Naksh..

He didn't listen and leave from there..

He drives deeply lost in his pain..

Flashback start..
At court room
After Naksh and Tara divorce.. Tara walk toward Naksh..she hug him tightly..

Naksh was shocked by her sudden hug.. he tried to come out of her hold..

Tara- Don't think it's over Naksh..I love you and I'll make you mine again baby..

She broke the hug and caress his cheek..