Chapter 8<3

(This is back to the dinner but in Jaxons view)

Jaxons POV

I walked into the restaurant and was met with a waiter who took us to where Raven and her family sat. It was weird called her Raven because when I knew her all those years ago, she went by Rosalie Stevens. I went by the name Blake Brown. 

Just as I sat down I realized he boy in her lap kept calling her 'mommy'.....so she has a kid. Great. I looked around and saw no man that's Ravens age? Where's her boyfriend?

I heard the kid ask who I was so I quickly cut her off from answering him and told him mine and Dante's name. I learned the kids name is Tyler. Huh. She always liked that name.

"Well Tyler, where's your dad?" I asked Tyler. Before I could get a response, Raven was standing up with her palms on the table and ordering Tyler out of the room. Ah shit. I fucked up. 'Way to go dimwit! ' great even my subconscious is against me.

"Jaxon fucking Hawk. I will say this once and once only. This may also come to shock to everyone in this room besides Lizzy but I don't care. I'm sorry I left you all those years ago and I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was the soon to be Donna of the Italian mafia. That aside, that is my son you were speaking to and who his father is and weather he is in Tyler's life or not, is none of your concern. But for your DAMN INFORMATION HE IS ADOPTED! So pull your head out of your ass, act like a damn grown up and don't pick at my or my family's personal life. There is a time and a place for conversations so I'm not gonna take this further, if you wish to speak with me more then so be it and I will set up a time but you crossed a major line just now." If looks could kill, I wouldn't even be 6 feet under.....more like 10 maybe 20 feet under.

Damn- I- well at least she is single....right? She is pretty sexy when she is mad though. I sigh knowing she isn't gonna drop this until I give her an appropriate answer.

"Yes ma'am"

I look over at Dante who is currently frozen possibly just out of intimidation.

The night carries on and we got invited to their holiday ball which I of course said yes to. Dante was hesitant but he wouldn't take his eyes off Lizzy so maybe he'll have a chance.

After the night ended we headed back to the villa we were staying at.

"Are you gonna try and get her back?" Dante said in a hushed tone.

"I don't know. As much as I want to, she has a kid. A family. A future. I doubt she still has feelings for me. Plus, I- I'm not ready to be a dad."

"Have you heard of the way she tortures people though? If she does have a future it's not very bright. I was hoping to ask if I could watch her, see it with my own eyes. It'd help for when we have to."

"Maybe."

Ravens POV

"Cosa ci faceva lì?"
(What was he doing there?)

"Ha messo un dispositivo per lei e io sto cercando la città per lei. Non erano molto lontani da casa tua."
(He placed some kind of device is a woman's pocket and I'm currently searching the city for her. They weren't very far away from your home.)

"DAMN IT!!!" I slammed my hand down on my desk. Marcel was at the restaurant we were at last night except he was there 2 hours before us. "I want extra security up for tonight. Cameras, scanners, anything that you can do to make the ball safe, DO IT." I immediately hung up the phone and rubbed my forehead.