Part 5

Hello things are about to get smutty please skip if you're not into it. 

Asami and Korra's night time routine was getting easier every night. Tonight felt different though, more intimate. It might've been the few drinks they had or the romantic evening itself but the tension in the room began to swell. Korra was getting better at using just her arms to get in and out of her wheelchair and swung herself onto the bed. Asami helped her take off her shirt and then she stopped, admiring the Avatar. Korra had lost some muscle even in just a few weeks but was still toned like a goddess. The heiress bit her lip and Korra raised her eyebrows seductively at her girlfriend. Asami sat on her lap facing her and wrapped her arms around her neck. 

Korra leaned in and kissed her in which was returned by Asami pushing harder into her soft lips. Asami had been thinking dirty thoughts about the Avatar ever since she opened up her heart to her by giving her the bracelet. Korra was so sweet, and tasted sweet, but also so sexy. She wanted her so badly. The heiress smoothly ran her hands down Korra's shoulders and unclasped her bra. Korra bit her bottom lip lightly and smirked. Asami had seen her naked before but was always shocked when she saw Korra's breasts and the way they were so large but yet perked up from her strong chest muscles.  Asami saw the look Korra was giving her and couldn't wait any longer. She felt tingling build up in her center and rocked her hips into Korra's chiseled abs. Korra felt the desire coming from her. 

Asami pushed Korra's chest and she fell back onto the bed. Asami took off her shirt and then her bra giving her girlfriend a dirty little show while doing so. The way her body moved like a performer and her small breasts perked off of her chest turned Korra on. The Avatar used her hands and ran it down Asami's flat tummy. She wasn't ripped like Korra but had the perfect amount of muscle for taking her opponents down. Korra admired her perfect curves around her hips and the dip in her feminine figure around her core. 

Asami stood up and bent over to take her pants off in the same seductive way she did the rest of her clothing. "Oh so you now I can't get up so you're going to just make me watch?" Korra said. "Oh be patient baby". She untied Korra's boots and threw them across the room accidentally hitting Naga. To which the polar bear dog grunted and turned around away from the heated couple, almost scared. "Sorry girl!" Asami said cutely out of her previously sexy tone and Korra laughed. 

The heiress returned to what she was doing. She slid Korra's pants off and then leaned over to kiss her tummy. Asami's legs were straight and her ass was sexily perked up in the air behind her. She's literally walking sex, Korra thought. The heiress kissed down her stomach and held her hands behind the Avatar's hips. Korra moaned softly "'S-Sami" "yes Avatar Korra?" "I can... feel you." "Hmmm yes you're being a very sexy little Avatar." 

"NO ASAMI! I CAN ACTUALLY FEEL YOU TOUCHING ME!"

Asami's eyes shot open and her mouth gaped. "You can feel me!" She smiled really big as she was so excited. Korra was too. She hadn't felt any sensation below her hips since the poison but could now feel Asami's soft touch. Asami crawled on top of her and kissed her face over and over again. "Korra this is amazing! Can you move at all?" "argh, I don't think so but hey progress is progress."

"Well maybe if I try a little more we'll get some more results. What do you say?" Asami smirked. 

"Doesn't hurt to try baby" Korra bit her lip. 

Asami returned and masterfully took Korra's underwear off with just her mouth. She slid them all the way down to the ground and then kissed inside Korra's thighs leading her back to Korra's wet pussy. Her girlfriends lower set of lips looked so soft and like they were being begged to be kissed. Asami got closer and softly kissed them and lightly tugged on Korra's clit. Korra let out a moan at the sensitive feeling. "mmmm you felt that one" Asami said going back in for more. The heiress took one finger and slowly made little circles around Korra's most sensitive area teasing her by not actually touching the spot. "'Sami it feels so good" "Hold still Korra there's still more to come".