Part 9

TW: consensual bondage, restraining, aggressive but not violent sex. 

Kya waited at the end of a dock. She was quite hungover as she'd enjoyed an entire bottle of red wine all by herself. The water bender regretted the boozy decision now as the sun caused her headache to be worse. She lifted up some water out of the harbor and healed her head as best she could. It's hard for a healer to heal themselves, especially when they can barely see straight. A loud horn blared in the distance coming from a ship that was headed in her direction. She seethed in pain from the loud noise but was also giddy. The dock made of ice waved up and down as the large passenger boat came to a stop. 

The water bender leaned against the ropes and waited for her guest. Soon a tall woman with gray hair pulled back in a low bun came strutting down the ramp to the dock. A large scar was displayed on her face and she was carrying a gray duffle bag over her shoulder. She gave a charming half smile, which is impressive because she almost never shows happiness, to Kya as she spotted her girlfriend. 

"Hi baby" Kya reached up and gave her a quick peck. She had to stand up on her tippy toes to reach her lovers mouth. "I missed you so much" Lin Beifong said back. The two headed back towards Kya's house. She lived with her mother in their large cottage that Avatar Aang had constructed for them out of materials from around the world. Besides Republic City, he wanted his family to have a nice home to grow up in. Kya's room was on the second floor all the way in the back. Large frosted windows faced high mountains that were formed by glaciers of the past. Lin put her back down and metal bent her armor off into a ball. 

Kya sat down on the couch that faced the scenic view. Lin sat next to her and noticed the empty bottle of wine on the coffee table. "Got into it last night, huh?" She chuckled. "Oh stop I was just lonely and bored. I got a bit carried away" Kya admittedly said about her borderline alcoholism. "Well maybe we can get carried away again tonight?" Lin smirked. "Sounds like fun to me... I did make some plans for us this weekend I hope that's okay." Lin listened. Normally during her visits to the South the two stayed holed up in Kya's bedroom as to not attract any attention to their secret romance. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well here's the thing... Korra has been healing with me a lot recently but also her and Asami..." Kya was interrupted, "Sato?". "Yes Asami Sato. Have been uh together. Like they're a couple." Said the water bender. Lin thought for a second. "Well it's about damn time. Those two were constantly underdressing each other with their eyes. It's repulsive." Lin grunted. "Stop it, Lin. You do the exact same thing to me." Kya retorted. "I mean yeah how could I not look at you whenever in your presence but I don't make it obvious" Kya stared at her difficult lover. "Whatever, what I'm saying is... were going on a double date with them tomorrow night at Sokka's." The metal benders mouth gaped open in shock, "KYA! They're going to know we are a couple. Why did you tell them!?" "Because why not! It's not that big of a deal and they're not going to tell everyone." Kya shouted back. 

"You're bad, Kya". Said Lin angrily but in a lustful tone. Kya loved when Lin was aggressive with her and gave her a tough attitude, it turned her on. "Oh what are you going to do about it, Chief?" Kya said perking her body up off the couch and leaning into Lin. Lin metal bent some of her armor around Kya's hands, tying them together. "I'm going to punish you for this". 

Lin picked up Kya wedding style and threw her onto her large bed. She forced the metal against the wall above Kya's head and she gave the metal bender a desperate look. Lin leaned forward and got inches from Kya's face, she then lifted up her hand and flicked another bit of metal over her girlfriends eyes. The water bender let out a soft yelp and bit her lip in excitement. Lin wasn't done though, in fact she was just getting started. She shot out a long cord from her wrist cuffs into the wall to the side of her and then around Kya's ankle, she did the same to the other leg and then pulled the cords tight, which forced Kya's legs wide open.