Part 13

24 HOURS EARLIER

Korra laid on the floor of her kitchen as Asami ran out the door and heard her snowmobile start up. She pounded her fists into the ground in frustration and screamed. She kept punching the floor because she was so frustrated with herself. Her hands started to bleed.

Senna opened the front door to see all of the puppies hiding in the corner staring at the kitchen. She came around the corner and saw the ceiling and table burned and her daughter bloodied up screaming and wailing. "Korra! What happened? Are you Okay?" she ran over to her. "Stay back Mom! I don't want to hurt you!!!" She cried. Senna took a step back and said, "Okay honey, please tell me what's going on." Korra tried calming herself down. She rolled onto her back and analyzed the burnt ceiling. "I'm sorry about the house Mom".

Korra's heart rate finally dropped to its normal level and her mom helped her sit up, now accepting her help. "Mako came by. He loves me. Asami was kinda mean to him because he didn't know about us and then I yelled at her for it. I accidentally hurt her in our argument and now she's run off." Korra put her hands in her knees and started shaking. "Oh honey... I'm so sorry. Here come on lets get you washed off." Senna went to help her up but Korra started doing it all on her own. "Korra... I'm not helping you" the mother stared. Korra didn't even realize she was getting up on her own. "Mom!" The two celebrated but Korra was so exhausted. She got to the shower with little support from her mom but it made her even more tired, physically and mentally.

The Avatar sat in the shower thinking about what happened. She always liked being in water when she was upset. It felt natural and it cleansed her mind as well as her body. How could she hurt Asami? She didn't mean to and would never intentionally but she did. And Mako? Spirits what was he thinking! Maybe Bolin came with him to the South. After the shower water started to get cold she decided it was time to get out.

She called for her mom who helped her up and got her dressed. Then the Avatar picked up the phone and called the only hotel in the village to see if her friends were there, they were. Bolin answered.

"Oh hey Korra! How's my Avatar?" Bolin said excitedly to hear her voice.

"Stop playing dumb Bolin I know you know about the whole Mako thing."

"Indeed, continue." Bolin said frankly.

"Meet me at the Glacier, it's a dive bar on Penguin Passageway." Korra demanded and then hung up.

Immediately after hanging up Korra yelled from her room "Naga! We gotta go!"

Senna responded, "where are you going?"

"To get a drink with Bolin!"

"Please be careful, honey"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korra unhitched herself from Naga and let her rest in front of the bar. She wheeled in and got a table. After ordering the beer with the highest ABV she saw Bolin walk in... Mako trailing reluctantly behind. "Bolin what are you doing?" Korra demanded.

"Mako has something he would like to say, hmmmm Mako?" the earth bender said batting his eyebrows at his older brother.

"gahhhh... Korra I'm sorry. For coming down here and not realizing something was up with you and Asami. To be fair no one had any idea. Chief Beifong tried to warn me about coming down here and unrequited love and what not but I didn't believe her. I do love you Korra. But I love Asami, too. I want you both to be happy."

Korra had her arms crossed at first but slowly relaxed them as she heard the fire bender's words. He'd never spoken like this before, not even when they dated the first time. He continued,