THIRTY-TWO

One Year Later:

I look over at my husband. We got married not long after that day. It was a quick, small wedding. Surprisingly, my father didn't interfere and try to make it a big ordeal. A few weeks after our wedding, I found out I was pregnant. Even worse, I found out it was twins.

To say I was terrified is an understatement. How was I going to carry two children at once? How was I going to deliver them? How was I going to raise two children at once? And when I found out they were both boys, I had a full mental breakdown.

But, the due date came and I gave birth to two beautiful boys: Calum and Damon.

I watch Jaxon as he gives a bottle to Calum.

"You got them, babe? Or do you need some help?"

"Oh no, don't you worry. I've got this."

I laugh at him and turn to Elizabeth.

"So when is the next baby due?"

"Oh no. No more babies for a while. Two boys is enough for me. What about you and Lance? Have y'all talked about trying for kids since y'all got married?"

Her face turned bright red. "Yeah, so, about that..."

"Are you pregnant?"

She nodded, grinning slightly. "But we aren't telling anyone yet!"

"My lips are sealed!"

"I hope it's a girl. You got all the boys so now I want a girl. And I want her to be just like her Aunt Ly."

I felt tears brim my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Jaxon's phone rang and he answered it.

"What, now? Man, I have my boys. Fine, I'm coming." He hung up.

"What is it?"

"Your dad wants to see me."

"Oh, well I've got the boys. You go ahead."

"I'm sorry baby. I'll be back soon." He walked out of the room.

I looked over and smirked at Elizabeth.

"We better hurry if we want to beat him," Elizabeth said.

"Dad is making him come to his office for a few minutes first. Will you get Calum and I'll get Damon?"

"Of course! Come here my little Cal. Aunt Liz loves you, yes she does." She cooed at my baby.

We rushed to the ballroom. The inside was decorated in black and red, his favorite colors. The draping was silk, of course. I smiled over at Lance as we made our way toward him.

"Give him to me," he cooed at Damon, taking him from my arms. "My little man."

This was going to be big news for Jaxon to receive. My dad has decided to retire so that means that Jaxon becomes the new Boss.

And, of course, I'll be his Queen.

I looked toward the door, waiting for my Dad to walk in with Jaxon. The door creaked open and Jaxon looked up at all of us. We all began to applaud and holler.

Dad clapped his hands beside him as Jaxon read the banner above all of our heads. He grinned wide. Turning to my dad, he shook his hand.

He ran to me and scooped me up into a hug.

"Did you know about this?" He chuckled.

"Of course I did!"

"Are you sure you want this? We do have two kids now."

"Of course I do. Our boys will be the most protected little things ever. And they'll grow up tough and strong, just like their Daddy."

He kissed my forehead and turned to my dad. Shaking his hand, my dad grinned. He pulled Jaxon into a big hug.

"Take care of my family, son."

"I will, sir."

"I think it's about time you start calling me Dad." My dad chuckled and walked toward my mom.

Lance and Elizabeth congratulate Jaxon and hand Damon and Calum back to us.

"So what now Boss?" I ask.

"We get to work, my Queen."

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

THE END.