Chapter 2: Sun and Moon

"W-Who are you...?"

—~—

Third Person POV - Flashback

"Hmph, too easy."

Back in Etchū, a two-faced figure sat crouched on a small cliff, watching the consequences of his actions from the night prior. The blazing fire he set on the village still burned intensely, and any living being that was once there, perished.

However, this was not the end of this being's rampage. No. He wants more.

More destruction.

More terror.

More death.

He would not be satisfied until he comes out victorious. Until all who claims they are the strongest are gone from this world.

He is now a curse, after all.
He who calls himself, Sukuna.

Amused by his creation, he eventually decided to set out to another village. As much as those jujutsu sorcerers in Etchū were fun to play around with, he was not exactly content. Sukuna wanted a real challenge- someone who can actually give him a run for his money.

With that in mind, the pink-haired male laughed maniacally before sprinting away wherever his heart desires.

After awhile, Sukuna spotted a small village in the distance. It was fairly populated and dense so Sukuna assumed it was one of the main villages in the province.

"Ooh fun," the red-eyed man smirked and watched the village from atop of a tree, "The more the merrier."

He jumped down from the tree and was about to wreak havoc until a fleeting thought passed his mind. He wanted to make his next creation 'interesting', so with that, Sukuna morphed into his 'human' form. He retracted his second pair of arms and face, and was only left with the curse marks tattooed on his body.

'Might as well kill a couple dozen before having the main course,' he thought and chuckled to himself, 'How fun it would be if panic starts to set in.'

Sukuna was delighted by this thought. With fear settling into town that mysterious deaths will occur, the more likely chance he will feed off their negative energy and the stronger he will become.

When Sukuna entered the town, he avoided the main roads just so his plans won't be spoiled so early on. The pink-haired curse took roads between houses and little alleyways, and ended up in front of a palace.

Sukuna paused for a second before full-on howling in laughter, "It just gets better and better."

Cockily smirking, he walked around the humongous building to find a more discreet entryway. He circled around the castle and his red eyes landed on a (h/c) haired girl laying on the grass.

'Would you look at that?' He thought and silently approached the unsuspecting female, 'My first victim.'

Within reach of her, he focused his curse energy on his hand and was about to grab the back of her head.