𝕸𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐢 ━━━━━

"oh dear me~ my bad!"

it was like a blessing, for her soul was one with the war. she was a drifter in disguise — god's sole heir to new profound peace within teyvat. every movement her body made was like a ballet feud as she gracefully danced with the rhythm of dissonant elements that rung through the distant past.

but beware, beware! for she was a tale that no one could foresee. holding eyes that were dead to the world; but alive to the unknown.

hush now, little one. in the end, strings of metal chains were bounded to cuff onto her hands for she, was the gambit of death.

such sacred souls shan't be granted the will of freedom! — oh, freedom was just a naive thought that mere humans took for granted.

"whatever shall i do?"

her lips spilt a bloodied melody; a repertoire that held countless of souls encapsulated within her grasp — the perfect embodiment of a heartwarming sonata — clair de lune.

"my, i suppose empress tsaritsa would appreciate the work. onto the path creating the perfect world." the piety apostle admired the works of the bloodied art that she had created; like a madman admiring it's own inhumane sculptures of death. clawing onto an unrecognisable head, she plastered a tainted smile onto her face. "a shame indeed, i wonder how rex lapis would handle affairs regarding his little adeptus collaborating with the fatui."

alas, only the archons could judge her profanity of insanity.

with her delicate fingers, she could craft such simple abstract of arts that held grotesque qualities — dismembered, disfigured, disjointed; into various segments of movements within a piece.

befouled, befouled — shan't be fooled by piety apostle! the gambit dell'arte is bound to create splendid masterpieces!

of death.

it was indeed unfortunate, for she was an adeptus — supposedly liyue's benevolent deity, whom reeked of death; it's foul stench lingered around her soul.

how long has it been?

centuries?

millenniums?

it's been too long, far too long. time was nothing more but nuisance that what mere mortals labelled to be an essence. an illusion that captivated everyone within the impression that time waited for none.

but to her — time was nothing but a fickle subject.

"gee oh jolly~ i should pay a visit to rex lapis some time!" don't be swindled; for she was a fraud. a fraud indeed! yes, she was like a jester that was embezzled by trickery. a creature that didn't weep over woe. "i wonder how is he fairing. i suppose that he has already fulfilled his duties."

skilfully, she slid on a jester's smile that hid no tale. though, she could still vividly recall the moment where the journey that she had ended — or so she thought — just begun.

"why did you kill yourself?"

whose voice was it? strumming into her ears like a windfall — ah, barbatos. the sorrowful breeze mourned along her tears as she committed sins along the whole nation that was bathed in blood.

war was finally over. it was over, it was over.

but at what cost? they lost a leader that sings no song, the leader that lead the coup to victory; the war that set paths to freedom and choice.

now little one, listen to the magical tale where the lonely lyre sat alone.

"because he told me to be happy."

waiting for the wind to mourn it's tune.