Chapter One

•••Brianna's POV•••

"C'mon Brie! Let's go and have some fun! We haven't gone to a party in a while!" Soda exclaimed to me. He was trying to get me to go with the gang to another one of Buck's parties. I didn't really wanna go because I was too tired and lazy.

"Just come tonight and if you don't like it we can leave." Pony said pulling my arm.

"Oh okay, I'll come just this once but if some creepy old and drunk guys try to hit on me, I'm gonna kill someone." I sighed, getting up from the couch.

Anyways, I skipped to the bathroom to freshen up a bit. I splashed my face with cold water and brushed my long dark brown hair. I was wearing my skinny jeans, a black & white flannel, and one of Soda's white t-shirts. I put my hair in a messy side braid and walked over to where Soda, Pony, Two, Steve, and Johnny were waiting.

"You look nice." Johnny quietly spoke.

"Thanks Johnnycake" I ruffled his hair, "so are we going or not?"

"Yeah let's go! I'll drive." Steve said walking out the door. We all piled into the car and headed to Buck's. You could see and hear the place from a mile away!

Once we arrived, I walked through the door to see a bunch of skimpy girls dancing with drunk guys. I saw Dally over by the bar talking to some blondie. I also saw that Two Bit was already hitting on a broad of his own. I went over to hang out with Soda who was with Steve.

"Hey Brie! Having fun?" Soda asked.

"Hah, not really. This place is boring." I rolled my eyes. Just then Dally came over to us.

"Hey doll." He smiled at me and put his arm around me. Dal was always my best friend. He's been there for me ever since he found me getting beat up by four Socs.

"Hi Dally. What's up?" I giggled as I asked him this. Don't know why.

"Nothing man, I'm surprised seeing you here Brie." He said looking down at me.

"Why?" I asked laughing.

"I dunno. You never come to Buck's parties."

"The guys wanted me to come."

"Yeah, she was gonna sit on the couch all night eating cake." Steve said smiling.

"Shut up Steve." I playfully punched his arm.

"Its true!" He said putting his hands up in defense.

I looked around the place then told the guys, "It's boring here! Let's leave!"

"We just got here!" Soda exclaimed.

"Yeah and I don't wanna stay any longer! Let's go." I said tugging on Soda's arm.

"Brie! We can't go home yet! We wanna stay as have a little fun. Right Steve?" Soda said, turning to Steve.

"Oh I'll take the little broad home." Dally said putting his arm back around me.

"But I don't wanna go home. My parents would kill me if I came home at this hour"

"It's only 9." Steve looked confused.

"Steve, you know how my parents are. They're crazy!"

"True." Steve shrugged.

"Just stay at our place tonight. The door's open." Soda said with his movie star smile.

"Thanks Soda." I gave him a kiss on the cheek then walked out of the building with Dally.

He opened the car door for me.

"Who's car is this?" I asked him.

"It's Buck's. He let me borrow it." He laughed.

The rest of the car ride was silent. We got to the Curtis' and Dally came inside with me. No one was home. I didn't know where Darry was.

"Thanks for giving me a ride Dal."
I said smiling at him.

"No problem. Want me to stay with you so your not lonely?" He asked.

"I'm good. Thanks."

"Okay I'll stay." He said laying down on the couch.

I laughed at him then lied down next to him. We cuddled up on the sofa and I fell asleep on Dally's chest.

•••

A/N: hey guys ! I'm back with a new story ! I know this first chapter sucked and was REALLY short, but I promise to make the next one a lot better! thanks for reading !

- Kelli