Chapter 1- Simping Gets You Somewhere

“Good afternoon, mornin’, night y buenas tardes, buenos días, buenas noches, whatever Chat! We’ll start doin’ stuff in a few minutes and as always I’ll try to read Chat and answer any questions.” I said, smiling to my camera and waving as Chat comments came flooding in; mostly people asking how I was doing and saying hi. 

“I’m doin’ pretty okay, thanks for askin’ Chat! Better now that I’m here, with y’all, and we gonna be checkin out this world I’ve been working on for a while! Sound good, guys?” Chat spammed POG and my personalised “Les GOOO”  sub-emote of me dressed in my signature navy giant blanket hoodie looking extremely excited. 

I giggled and opened the world, listening to the first dono of the stream: “Hey Nyxie, How do you feel about the people shipping you with TubboLive and Tommyinit? P.S. love you and your streams; you’re the best builder ever, Grian should be proud of you queen! ♡❤️💛💚💙💜♡” Read the soft robotic female voice.

“Thanks for the five dollars, Woild’sYerErster54! Certainly not the best builder ever I mean half my stuff is just Grian Build Hacks, but thanks! About the shipping um, well, as you guys know I’m good with being shipped and fanfic and all that fun stuff as long as it is,” I started, bringing up my hand into view to list of the rules on my fingers, “Legal as I am only 17 and the fan fic doesn’t get too spicy. That’s it. Just the two rules. But I do watch both of them, kind of a fan, so I don’t mind, just please always make sure the person is comfortable with being shipped and in fanfics and with fans using real names and all that jazz.” Chat kept spamming “Respectful Queen POG” which I giggled at. 

“Any way, Chat, I’m proud of this absolute mess of a town that I’ve built!” I said as the world loaded in, A simple concrete road connecting the build of the day to my cyan mansion and the very much under construction skyscraper hotel, “Yes I did it in creative, yes I know that makes it less impressive, but still.” I went into f5 to show my minecraft skin looking into the camera and punching the air. “But look, guys! I did a new build style and it doesn’t look bad!” I ran in front of the large, white, modern build I had managed to get tolerable. Chat commented mostly positive things, largely about how pretty and clean it looked. “You guys have been asking for another build tutorial stream, so I figured this is something simple you can try to do along with me like Bob Ross but with small levels of rage infused in there!” I said cheerfully. I got to work explaining what to do and how to customize it so it wasn’t too copy and paste. 

After a bit more than half an hour, I got a dono that really stood out: “Lol, Nyxsomnia7 simps for me and Tubbo pathetic. Decent build tho” I looked at the person who donated and the amount: Tommyinit for $42.69. Chat started freaking out, flooding in “Tommy in chat!”s and “Simp”s in Chat. 

“Wait, is that real? Is that the blondie bitch-boy, demon child, Hamilton kinnie himself? On my lil’ builder stream no one really wants?” I asked. I pulled up Tommy’s twitch, He was streaming: Investigating My Simps I opened it. My stream was showing. Tommy was smirking but crossing his arms at being called a bitch-boy. “Oh my God it’s actually him. Listen, Tommyinit from Technoblade I don’t simp for you. Tubbo maybe on some days, you? No way in Hell.” I said. My phone buzzed and I saw he had followed me on Twitter and sent me a message. It was a discord link. I opened it, surprised to find it was the chat room Tommy used to communicate with all his streamer friends, and joined the VC he was in. 

“Um, hi.” I said, struggling to sound and look calm. I mean, I talked to him as a character in my 3 AM lonely time rants but never thought I’d talk to the real one.

“What the fuck, Woman? I give you money out of the kindness of my heart and you don’t thank me like every other person who donates, but proceed to call me a bitch-boy, demon child, and Hamilton kinnie!” He shouted in his characteristic scream.