Prologue: The Drummer has A Bad Side?

†January 12th 1981†

''Lisa'' my brother called, I groaned and put the pillow over my head ''Five more minutes'' I mumbled and sighed.

I know he'd roll his eyes at my childishness. I knew he would yell in my ear. I knew he would try to play a radio loudly in my ear. He's done it all before.

But, here is what I didn't expect...

I yelled and screamed as water was splashed on me, my pajamas now ruined thanks to my idiot brother.

''Steven Adler!''

He laughed as I chased him down the stairs and into the kitchen, he smirked and he was on one end of the table I was on the other, he grinned ''Better watch it Lis, I have a bad side.''

I rolled my eyes ''Right. The drummer has a bad side?'' I asked, he smirked.

''Towards my sister?'' He asked, then I realized what he was gonna do.

''Steven? No wait! Stevie! Adler!.''

He had me over his shoulder, my head banging on his back spinning me around, and Slash came in and gave us a weird look ''Steven what the hell are you doing to your sister?'' He asked, I gave him a look as Steven spun around and threw me on the couch, I went sailing through the air and landed on my stomach ''Ow?'' I said.

''She wouldn't wake up I threw water on her and she chased me I told her not to anger me.'' Slash sighed and rolled his eyes ''Poor Lis'' he chuckled, I scowled ''Says the guy that pushed me into a tree just to see what would happen.''

He gave me a look.

Steven cracked a smile and started laughing ''But, that was funny'' he chuckled, I scowled at the two boys, and narrowed my eyes.

''You think you have a bad side Stevie don't get on your sisters.''

Slash smirked ''Right. Like Drummer boys little sister has a bad side.''

''Yeah. Its like Slash gets girls a big No Way'' Steven said, he glared at Steven and I laughed.

''Talk for yourself Stevie'' I said, and they both looked at me, oh boy I thought and ran up the stairs. They started attacking my bedroom door, and I laughed at their stupidity.

Just another day in the Adler house, I thought, Oh well.
And the lock on my bedroom door turned, And I gulped dang you Stevie for remembering how too pick a lock!