'What?'

Tsuna POV

'... ... What?' I confusedly opened my eyes in my bed the next morning without Reborn. It was scarier when he was gone without warning. Like death could jump you anytime from all sides.
I also didn't know what he was up to... On second thought he'd probably be stalking my new classmate/ Primo's copy? Wait, since when did I refer to people like Gokudera?
I was starting to feel sorry for... Adam, was it? After all Reborn's stalking includes Tests. Physical ones too, like unleashing aggressive Dogs to chase him around Namimori. If not then see if he had Vongola's famous HI.

Looking at my alarm I was glad I woke up on time, meaning 20min before school. Guess Reborn training my internal clock Vongola-style worked after all.
I got dressed, brushed my untamable hair and teeth under 5min, ate breakfast in 10min without Reborn attempting to snatch it and walked out the gates 'Ittekimasu~!'.

Outside were my waiting Rain and Storm Guardians... Not!?
That was strange.
I felt my HI thrumming again and looked at the time; 4min!!
I sprinted to school as if my life depended on it (it could very well be, knowing the Demon Prefect) and arrived just a minute before the bell rang. Apparently there wasn't gonna be a disaster like yesterday (yet) since I could see Hibari leaning against the gates, however he either ignored me as he didn't call me 'Omnivore' or just didn't see me.

Not taking any chances, I quickly went to my classroom only to see everyone all over Adam - including Hayato and Takeshi. Even Chrome was standing near them. I went up to them but got pushed down by Mochida:
"Don't get so close to Adam he's capable and doesn't need your dameness infecting him!!".
I looked up and tried to stand, muttering a sorry their way without looking up.
"Guys, don't be mean he just arrived in a hurry no need to-" Adam got interrupted by the bell.

#Ding~ dong~ Ding~#

"Everyone to your Seats! Today we're gonna discuss [...]".
I quickly, but this time steadily, went to my seat. I noticed cold stares following me. Turning around I flinched. Hayato was glaring at me and next to him Takeshi was frowning at me.
I tried to feel what they were upset about but they brutally blocked me out. I tried looking at the girls but Chrome shied away and Kyoko, Haru and Hana glared at me. 'What did I do!?' I was utterly confused.

For the rest of the day I tried talking to them but they all shut me out, even Onii-san and Mukuro. Then I remembered that I haven't seen Lambo... 'No wait, he was started training with Verde yesterday (Monday)'.
What unsettled me even more was how I couldn't sense Reborn either. I had secretly gotten adapt to sensing his suppressed flame signature - even though it took me a good amount of time to figure it out. Though he can still sneak up on me, especially during surprise attacks.

I was now seriously freaking out (or was it just my HI?), while feeling sad at the same time 'they left me...' and that realisation only hurt more, not physically but like I was being torn apart and feeling sick at the same time. I went to the nurse during break and she immediately excused me saying I should take a week off with how pale I was, my forehead almost burning (temperature-wise) and some other stuff. With that I went home. I tried to let the others know but they were all over Adam again, saying how he apparently has a Pet-Eagle that listens to him.

.
.
.
So I just turned my back away from the class and walked back down the stairs to the front gate. When I reached the gates I heard rumbling and a crack coming from above me. Shortly after it began to rain and I realised that I'd forgotten (read: misplaced by Reborn) my umbrella today. I was definitely gonna get sick today. With that I began my cold and lonely walk home.

3rd Person POVAdam looked outside the school window, seeing the drenched brunette and smirked at the sight

3rd Person POV
Adam looked outside the school window, seeing the drenched brunette and smirked at the sight. He'd caught Tsuna's longing look earlier when he exited the classroom and was gleeful about it. 'All according to plan'.

Just then Lightning cracked above them making a few students and Nezu jump and scream/ squeal (not only girls).

-----Line Break-----

Giotto felt his descendants sadness from the Vongola Ring: "What's going... on?" He saw Ottavo (8th) and Ricardo (2nd) arguing at the 'screen' which allowed them to view the outside world. Giotto walked over to them and saw his favorite descendant walking in the rain alone and crying without any Guardians. His HI screaming something was wrong besides the obvious. He walked past the 2 bickering bosses - who briefly stopped at his sudden company -, connected his Sky flame with the outside world and made himself appear as a transparent ghost.

Tsuna was unable to see him and if his HI wasn't 'malfunctioning' it probably would have given his presence away already. Giotto floated next to Tsuna, observing him from various angles. He was obviously getting sick but looked... Broken. That's what he felt from his almost depressing Sky Flames. They were severely disorientated, confused and didn't seem stable.
A

larming for such a young child.

He touched Tsuna's forehead with a ghostly hand, feeling the burning heat and his descendants HI going haywire that only added to his flames distress. Tsuna unconsciously and tiredly leaned his forehead against Giotto's cold touch. Giotto made his cloak cover Tsuna during his way home and the moment Tsuna could lay down he blocked his HI. Tsuna fell asleep almost immediately. Giotto then put a bit of his Sky Flames into the little Ring next to the Vongola Ring Vers X. and Natsu jumped out, but he was the size of Xanxus' liger. 'Roar!'

"Tell me what has happened."
The lion looked at him with sadness, regret and anger.
Then began to tell him the events via telepathy as both of them were basically DW-Flame Sky spirits.

When Natsu finished retelling the past events Giotto stated:
"I felt no other descendents of mine besides Tsunayoshi. He and his Guardians should reconcile soon, but that Adam seems tricky according to my HI. I fear that he must've done something to the others. I'll try and get my Guardians to help your master. <Natsu growled>.
Sorry, I meant 'your friend'.

Back to the topic at hand:
Watch out for Tsuna.
Other than that stay in the ring.
If he's in danger use the excess of my flame to get him to a friend you trust or wait for me at the Canyon."

Natsu nodded and shrank: "Gao!".

"Good" Giotto disappeared in a burst of Sky Flames and Natsu went back inside the ring.