Meetings

While Tsuna and Squalo were heading to the Varias' with his ex-Guardians/ Friends rushing after them, the Arcobaleno met up outside the Zoo meeting Lal, Yuni and their Lackey Skull.

"Let's take this somewhere more appropriate.. " suggested Yuni to which the others followed behind her and Gamma. They went into the backseat area of a Café.

"So why did you call for this meeting Yuni?"asked Fon ordering himself some Tea, Reborn an expresso (no surprise), Verde coffee, Yuni some apple juice, Colonello and Skull a Coke, Lal a beer. Viper didn't order herself a drink due to expenses.
"Not me."
"It was me" stated Lal.
"And why is that? Did the Lackey do anything?" questioned Reborn while said person was checking his phone.

"Before I get started on what he did, did you know Sawada was here?"
"Hm? No." Cue multiple looks and a hum. The man who knew basically everything, didn't know where and what his student was up to? Skull who'd hummed earlier mumbled something under his breath.
"What did you say, Idiot Lackey?"
"I said: Fat chance." Now he was the one getting strange looks.
Did he finally lose his scarce amount of self-preservation?
"Hoo~" Reborn got Leon-gun out.

"Enough. I don't want to waste my time with irrelevant matters. So? What does this have to do with Vongola?"

"His Guardians were under someone else's, a Primo look-alikes control, Tsuna almost had Flame Neglection in the End stadium and he's currently missing." answered Yuni making a few drop their stuff and spit out their drinks except Skull who was still watching Reborn intently.
"What?!".
"And Skull here managed to get them out of it and talked with Bermuda all buddy-like while getting called 'The Enforcer' or something" finished Lal. They all turned to look at the one in question.

"Lackey, Explain."

Skull sighed. A resigned and I'm-so-tired-of-everyone's-bullshit one like he wasn't already expecting the interrogation from his "comrades/ colleagues".
"What is this, pass-the-blame?"
"Well your obviously the one responsible-" Reborn got cut off by a sudden unknown killing intent.

"You want to know what I did? I'm doing your fucking job.
And while I'm at it -- Viper?"
The Mist looked up at him from her writing down the Intel worth lotsa money.
"I'll pay you. Get into Reborn's mind and drag his self-important @ss into Reality."
"What the hell are you saying you-!" Skull socketed him a good one straight in the face while Viper had dived into his mind finding a foreign mist & lightning flame, trapping them and dragging them out to the others' shocked gazes.

"What the-!"
"Thought so."
Skull dropped Reborn who slowly regained his smexy bearings.
"Do you remember why you left Japan, Tsuna, behind and alone?"
"New student, weird flame,
went to investigate him but then it's hazy." Reborn answered still having a massive headache.
Skull clicked his tongue.
"Hold on now. Skull, how did you know Reborn was manipulated? And what's with the title?" questions Verde.
"That, he hasn't told me yet either."

"So whatever brought on the Lackey acting all high and mighty?" Reborn had stood up and went face to helmet with Skull. Only to be met by an unknown pressure on him and the entire room.

Skull suddenly took off his helmet revealing dangerous glowing purple eyes

Skull suddenly took off his helmet revealing dangerous glowing purple eyes. Whatever they would've done and did in the past nothing prepared them from the rant that was unleashed upon them by Skull:
"I have absolutely nothing to prove to you. Any of you.
I'm only doing my job which I didn't even volunteer for.
Your Cloud.
Ever wondered why the normally strongest Element of the Sky is the weakest of your group? As an Arcobaleno that is usually the strongest of an Element category?

1) I wasn't taught how to use them since I joined the Mafia. Not by you or anyone, I taught myself.
2) I'm mostly using them to strengthen you during our get-togethers. Haven't you ever noticed how you left with higher physical strength or flame control after the meetings?
Lastly and to answer your question; the Cloud Arcobaleno has a secondary job which is to be the Enforcer of the Tri-ni-Sette.
I'm strengthening the Arcobaleno's, the strongest out of the 3 groups, while keeping watch over the other 2. Hence why I knew something was up with Vongolas 10th Generation before any of you. It's also the reason why I'm 'buddy-buddy' with Vindice as you called it.
They were the ones to tell me about it and understand my behaviour as an introverted cloud amongst you self-absorbed bastards (except Yuni). They'd called me to help Tsuna control his new mixed Flame before I went to protect the Vongola Lighting and get the others free. The Vongola rings were even influenced, so that was a massive pain in the ass. And now my theory about Reborn somehow having been dragged out of the picture was also proven true, just great! If I could, I would seriously complain about not getting a pay raise at doing my goddamn fucking job!!!"

Silence. Only Skulls heavy panting was able to penetrated the stagnant air, contrary to the others rampaging thoughts.
They had serious trouble processing what he'd just told them. Similarly to finding out Reborn had men mind-controled and how they had all died once.

"Wha-What kind of flame?
Is Tsuna-san alright?" Yuni worriedly looked at her Cloud. He turned to her, a bit Kinder tone in his voice compared to the earlier outburst but still heavy as it delivered the news.
"It was the Night-Flame.
But that wasn't the main issue.
His Sky Flames were freezing his core and body to prevent other bonds. I taught him, like I taught myself, to control a raging, strong and unknown power in my own body. So yes, he will be completely healthy after he and his Guardians get settled.

Now pardon me, I've got to catch an error in the system."
With that he left the others behind, throwing a wad of cash to Vipers general direction who, even if still frozen, caught the money like a mousetrap.

"That just happened." acknowledged Gamma with Yuni and Fon nodding.

"We'll need to talk to him later... For now let's search for Tsuna and that... Look-alike." suggested Fon.
"Then I'm going to the Varia.
Squalo was at the Zoo today and I didn't sense him, he left a message of bringing Cargo back." contributed Viper counting the Money Skull had left behind - it was a bigger sum than she expected a stunt-man to carry around. Another fact of their Cloud that had apparently wore a facade around them.