Help?

Vendicare HQ, next day

Tsuna was in a cot, still covered by the surprisingly warm, yet transparent, cloak Primo had given him before they fell. Tsuna hadn't moved once since he was placed there 15hours ago but the heart monitor, IV and movement of his chest confirmed that he was thankfully alive. So when small Gia, who was tasked with guarding him saw movement and heard whimpering, he rushed up to the patient/ guest.

Tsuna began thrashing furiously with tears coming down: "NO!!".
Small Gia shook him left and right to wake him up, before Tsuna woke up sitting straight, having slight tear tracks down his face and accidentally bonked Small Gia to the Ground with his head. Small Gia rubbed his forehead a bit before beginning to stand back up.

"Are you awake? You al-" he didn't finish his question midsentence as the 'right' would've been so wrong to describe the face he saw.

It was a haunting Abyss looking back at you

It was a haunting Abyss looking back at you. And he felt that the moment he'd fall into those eyes he'd burn up from the cold but intense flames caged inside.
Luckily, Bermuda came out of a portal (with the size of a 12y. O.), having sensed the sudden change in sky flames inside the prison. Looking at a frightened Small Gia on the ground he went over to be met by the same stare. As he looked Tsuna up and down he saw frost spreading from his fingertips, but not affecting the cape around the bird petite form. Turning back to look at the child's eyes (the Vindice see him as such) he asked the burning question he had since he found the sky child of Vongola:
"What happened?".

"I'm alone. A Sky that fell can't you tell? Only the Lightning is with me, the Others broken from me. But my papa nearby is keeping me warm.

For the other: We had a Classtrip to Italy - me, my class and the older Guardians. The plane got a busted engine and I stopped us from crashing down and dying by holding them up from under the plane. I was locked out before that so I had been outside the plane from the start. There was no attacker and no one noticed my presence.
--I had no choice, Bermuda."

Bermuda was shocked by the (slightly confusing) reply. Still, he could tell the child was telling the truth about the plane crash; there were only Sky Flames nearby and the engine seemed to have had an internal, non-external problem. They had seen frozen ice under the plane with slight scorch marks here and there. Finally, no one had mentioned a person with flames, so the normies would write it up as the fire from the engine having spread.

But for the first part...
He looked at the small sky and felt such negative emotions that they could spark a Night flame. Loneliness, Betrayal, hidden rage, devastation, hurt...
He was a Sky whose Guardians left only the Lightning behind; an even younger and smaller child Guardian.

He briefly wondered if...:
"Chi--Tsuna, ignite your flames"
Tsuna, feeling tired, just followed the law-keepers demand. The moment he did his eyes turned a darker hue and his forehead flame became black with orange flickers. Everyone in the room gasped, Jaeger having joined not too long ago. Immediately, multiple Portals opened with other members stepping out having felt a new nightflame when the current Arcobaleno were very much alive.
They froze where they stood, both confused and mesmerized.

"What?" Tsuna asked them.
"I'd like to ask that myself" answered Bermuda.
There was whispering behind them and a Woman? in bandages stepped out. "Bermuda-sama, if I may speak, I believe I know what this means."
Upon a visibly raised Eyebrow from under bandages she continued, stepping up next to them and inspecting the flames.
"A Sky with Night Flames... Who was not an Arcobaleno but still part of the 3°7... I've seen ruins depicting something like this, but i thought the depiction was faulty as no bond has ever been broken with members of the 3°7, even Daemon hadn't severed the link completely...

But this may mean something for us:

A once broken Sky keeps to the dark to hide their cracks and as such they are the shadow of the day, unseen by anyone so they don't have any Weathers clinging onto them. They are a Sky in the Night-- who could accept us. They also had another ability, but I don't sense anything else pointing to that..."

.
.
.
"If it helps; I can see ghosts?"
Many blinked and felt a shiver down their spines, almost like it was seeping through their bandages like ice water. It was a voice like bells, soft, but cutting through the Air like glass.

"Ghosts? You sure it wasn't an illusion?"
"I'm not joking."
Tsuna's eyes lit up with light blue swirls in them and he re-ignited his hands. One glove turned completely orange, the other black.
When they observed the flames mixing with the other they got spooked seeing another gloved hand coming out of it.

The hand remained there, floating in the air without a body or physical attachment. Tsuna looked to his right before saying:
"OK, Papa".
Just as Bermuda remembered him speaking about a weird father figure Tsuna ignited both hands in the new flames and made them gather before throwing them towards Bermuda.

Just as he evaded the fireball, colors started to appear where he had stood, making a suit and slowly a figure materialise.

After Tsuna finished, he panted and slumped together, the flames vanishing. "Sleep" The figure placed 2 fingers on his forehead and Tsuna fell asleep on the cot, the figure looming over him and gently combing a few stray locks.

.
.
.
"Primo!? H-how are you Real?"
"Due to my figlios flame.
It isn't supposed to exist in this world, similar to your nightflame. It accepts everything the night offers, which include spirits.
It's also called Haunted Flame as it can momentarily give them a body."

A few, despite them being technically dead, fainted.

"He might be able to help you too... But I implore you to let him rest before you try anything" Giotto told the still awake, decaying bodies of the Vindice law-keepers.

Bermuda frowned at the information but promised not to force anything. "Thanks. I know you're looking into my other copy. From what I know his name is Kageyasu Adam. He came to Namimori from England around a month ago. He's suspicious - il Mio figlios Guardians did a 180 after he came around... pushing him into this state. Only Lambo who wasn't near him is still normal."

"Thanks for the information, we will.

In the meantime I know someone who could help your... son ('?!?') learn control of his new involuntary power." Bermuda pointedly looked at the ice coating Tsuna's skin.

"That... would be most helpful. His Sky flame seems to be trying to freeze itself to prevent possibly bonding with others. Tsuna is very attached to my Guardians' descendants and successors... Even when they stopped acting like it."
Giotto sat down next to Tsuna rightening his position and placing his unloved hand on his cold forehead.

.
.
.
"Jaeger, get him."

"Get who?" came a new, much more alive and deeper voice.
They all turned around to see...