Winning Class

Tsuna POV

"All right Class, to your seats!
I have great news!!" Nezu-sensei announced, not knowing the 3rd Don of Vongola was looming over his shoulder. Wait- maybe he did, he seems a little pale all of a sudden. I waited for the rest of the class to take a seat and put my Headphones into my bag.

When everyone was seated he continued: "Our class had the highest scores in this year...!
As such we were awarded.....

With a trip to Italy!!!"
Everyone exploded in cheers.

"Adam-sama, I can finally show you my home country!
I'm sure you'll fit right in!!"
I heard Gokudera say.
He was sitting next to Adam in the front seats. Shortly after Adam joined class, Gokudera had wanted to change seats.
I now have Hana sitting next to me instead.

What he said was only a dull stinging sensation for me by now. I guess it's because the bond is so strained I wonder which minute it'll break. I'm sad thinking I'll have to let them (-Lambo) go, but... If they're so happy I don-won't mind. I don't want to stand in between their choice or their happiness. And if that's with another Sky... I'll wish them best of luck, even if it means that I'll suffer the break alone.

Takeshi and Chrome joined in with Kyoko and Haru discussing where they wanted to go while Hana gave me an odd look.
I could tell what she was thinking, even though i don't practice reading girls thoughts for privacy and personal reasons.

Nezu-sensei continued:
"We'll spend 2 weeks there in a Hotel specifically reserved for the winning class. On the first day a local will be our tour guide.

Now, you'll need your legal Guardian or parent to sign this permit, some pocket money, clothes and a passport. We'll be going at the end of this week.
Oh, and for those curious how they did on the exams, check your results on the billboards presented in the Gym. That's all, free period, don't forget to return the slips by Friday or latest by Sunday.
We'll be leaving at 10am."
With that he excused himself out. Probably to boast to the other teachers about how his elite-ass-ness taught the winning class and gets to go to Italy.

I just walked to the door after getting my stuff and headed to the Gym. Papa had grabbed a slip for me from the onslaught of students surrounding the teachers podium and began looking over it's contents.

Arriving first I hurried to find my name, the other bosses came out and helped search the other 6 Boards which they helped me study the subject of.
Meaning Math, Japanese, English, History, Biology and Economics.
Papa mostly helped with my Japanese so we searched that board together...
I was in the 2/450th Place!!

Followed by:
Math           - 1/450
English       - 4/450
History       - 0/450?!? (TF?!)
Biology       - 1/450
Economics - 1/450

"Wow.. I can't believe my eyes".

"Me neither. After all that training in English this is the Result?"
I bowed a sorry to Ottavo.
Hearing voices I quickly took a picture of my results and began to leave.

"Wait, there's a note addressed to you. While at it why not wait and see where they landed." One of them, I think the 4th, suggested.
I turned to the History board, indeed there was a note for me next to my name. I jumped up (6ft) and snatched it before running up the stairs while silencing my footsteps. Arriving near the seats I saw them, my Ex-friends, arriving with Adam. I could cleary hear what was being said, not because of my flames, but because I placed a small drone, resembling a Natsu-sticker on the back of the board that allowed me to hear them with my headphones.

"Minna, let's see how we scored, ne~?" asked Adam the others.
"Hai! Adam-sama/-kun."
"I scored 3rd in Math!"
"I'm 2nd in Biology and English!" stated Gokudera, 'Wow, only second despite Shamal being his Teacher since young?'