Wild ONES

Guardians POV

'Why do I feel so empty? Isn't the Sky welcoming, warm?'

'It doesn't feel right, he doesn't see me for me... ...This isn't him??'

'I do not want this one's body... He feels different from what I desired to posessess!!'

'I've had enough of this herbivore, he's pretended to be the omnivore!!'

'Bossu wasn't like this, something is wrong?...'

'...Mukuro-sama?'
'Nagi, do you also feel it...?'
'Yes, it doesn't feel like Bossu!!'
'Hmm, let's ask the others... Hmm~? I'm getting blocked?
Kufufufufu... Nagi let's do this one together.'
'HAI, Mukuro-sama!'

Mukuro & Chrome called the other nearby Guardians into a mindscape they created (like the flowerfield Mukuro and Chrome/ Nagi use).

"You here?"
"Herbivore?!"
"Kufufu, annoying Birdie I'll deal with you soon enough, are Kitty and the Idiots here?"
"Haha yes, me and Haya-chan are here!"
"Yakyuu-baka don't call me that!! And I'm not an idiot!"
"Quiet! You'll break my concentration (willingness to connect with you for any longer) and I didn't make a link with you to hear you--what about the cow?"
"He's still in Japan, I think..."
"Thinking you are, no need to say that. Do you also feel something off about our Tsunayoshi?"
"HE'S BEHAVING EXTREMELY WEIRD!!"
"Juudaime has been out of sorts, I don't see that kindness that saved me when I met him..."
"Hn."
"(Extremely) Agreed."

"Nufufu, you finally noticed something was off? Pathetic."

"Wha- Daemon?! What are you doing here?!!?"

"Cutting in what else? I'm not alone either."

"So, have you brats figured it out yet?"-G

"What?"-Gokudera

"For being my descendent your surprisingly stupid."

"Why you-!"

"Maa~maa~, calm down you two. We'll figure this out, okay?"-Asari+Takeshi

"Hn, Sky?"

"Giotto contacted Asari that your being manipulated. Apparently you've been made to mistake Tsuna for someone else for a month while we're stuck in our rings with restrictions on our flames--yours are simply manipulated."-Alaude

"We've left Tsuna/-yoshi/ Sawada/ Bossu/ Vongola/ Omnivore alone for a fake bastard?!"

"Nufufu~ That's the longest sentence I've heard from you in a while, are you sure you aren't being manipulated~"

Daemon received an ice-cold glare from Alaude who started reaching for his cuffs, Daemon grabbed his spear tighter.
They were, however, interrupted by their groups loud priest (Knuckles):
"At least they still have the ULTIMATE Determination of a Guardian!"

"Nufufu, someone is trying to contact me... Who is this?'
"Yare yare, finally. I was starting to give up."
"Lampo?!/ AHOSHI?!"
"Yare, yare, haven't heard from the great me in a while, eh?
Well, I'm not sure how long you guys'll last.Me & the brat are heading to Italy."