FIN

Tsuna was resting in his room at the Vongola Mansion with Chrome, Lambo and Enma keeping an eye on his condition.
The latter nearly having had a heart attack when he heard what had happened.

Shamal had checked that there were no health issues after Lussuria had healed his wrists and the rest treated minor, left-over injuries. And, although they were relieved to have him back, Tsuna had been sleeping for about 15h straight without any sign of waking up.

So now they decided to interrogate the culprit responsible for this shitty situation.

Participating in this process were the Arcobalenos, CEDEF-Head with Basil, Millefiore and Vindice. Enma's group was outside, guarding the perimeter while Dino was dumped with the job of having to deal with his outoto's class and stumbling upon what Tsuna had apparently done in his sponsored Zoo. There hab been more than just that occasion too. He'd saved civilians and his class from a plane crash, a bus almost hitting his scool and some minor stuff here and there. He'd even got his hands on Tsuna's exam scores which he gave to Reborn.

(Who had been surprised his student did so well even without him. He was proud but wouldn't admit to it, feeling guilty that he failed as a tutor and father figure who had neglected his student.

...And he knew just who was gonna face his wrath for that mistake.)

"Yagarasu Noah,
12th head of the Yagarasu Yakuza. You are guilty of meddling with another Famiglias inner circle, harming their boss mentally, verbally and physically.
You are also charged with attempted murder through drowning, restraing of flames, inciting Flame-Neglect and more.

You will be put into Vindice for your crimes against Mafia Law and this Famiglia." stated Jeagar.

"But before that you will...!" began Yamamoto, grabbing for his katana with a murderous glint in his eyes and emitting a large amount of killing intent and bloodlust. But lets be honest, everyone present has at least more than the average robber directed at him.

The angry Rain got interrupted by Yagarasu who began laughing like a maniac worse than past-Future Byakuran.

"Hahaha!! It was hilarious you know! The strongest famiglia of Italy- the whole world! brought down by me!? You didn't even notice how I changed your bond to me, like the click of a fcking lightswitch!!"

Byakuran was close to giving him the white (middle) finger and shoot him through his annoying vocal cords with a lazer but they needed to hear how he did it first. After that, it was free game before Vindice could take him.

"I mean, it was almost too easy for my genius (Verde was irked and got his newest poison out--he'd found his guinea rat), but using Mist and Sky flames on you after your precious Sky was gone?
I just needed to make my flames similar to your Sky's before fiddling with your memories so you'd think I'm him and you've sworn allegiance to me!! Then I just had to cut off your perception of him as an unimportant NPC! The destroyed look he'd thrown afterwards, priceless!! Bwaahhhahaha-!!"

What. an. utter. Fool.

He was getting pummeled/ maimed in the same instant he finished his explanation. Shots, fists, kicks, lazers (Byakuran), flames, Box-Weapons, knifes--you name it, it was used on him.
He was barely a breathing corpse of blood when the Vindice took him, though the other mafiosi were promised to 'visit' him to which everyone agreed upon.

.
.
.
Now they just had to wait for Tsuna to wake up from his coma, which happened a week later.

The moment he did his Guardians knew and basically tore a way to him. Tsuna was looking mildly disorientated and dazed,looking around the room and frowning while looking at random spots. That is, until he saw them coming (read: bursting) into his room like a stampede of wild animals.

His eyes widened and a knot formed in his throat: "Minna! What-!". He was hugged on the bed by them. They almost looked like a bunch of love-deprived animals to him. The, unsurprisingly, loudest being a whiny silver puppy screaming "Juudaime".

He got told off by Lambo for screaming near a patient. The silverettes face was priceless until he gained an angry scowl and they began to argue, per usual. This irked Hibari as he hates noise, people and crowds in general.
And  finally, Mukuro & Ryohei managed to pop his last nerve.

In the middle of their fight they stopped by a smiling and laughing Tsuna who looked at them fondly.

"So, minna?" he called them. They quietened and gulped, seeing the sudden seriousness in his eyes.
Having gained their undivided attention he got a wider smile and tilted his head sideways, a bright and colorful background behind him: "Would you like to be my friends and Guardians again?"

Their eyes widened.

Their Sky was willing to accept them even after...?

They began crying a bit, some openly, others turning away slightly to cover their face from view (Mukuro and Hibari).
They were pulled out of it by Lambo who basically jumped onto Tsuna and hugged him before giving them a look that told them to 'Get on with it'.

Tsuna continued, looking sideways and at their rings:
"You don't mind, do you?"
The teenagers and Lambo were confused before getting spooked by their ancestors, the 1st generation Vongola Guardians, coming out of their rings or phasing into existence out of nowhere.

"Not unless Primo, oh wait- I mean, your papa disapproves." said Asari.

As if in response to Asari's statement, a Sky flame appeared behind Tsuna. Shortly after, a person manifested behind him, hugging him with his head on the youngers' head. Primo.

"If il mio figlio is willing to accept them again then I respect his decision.

But if this happens again then pray that the devil will save you." They quickly nodded at him before Tsuna smacked him over the head... Was Primo corporeal? In a real body?

Tsuna answered their unspoken questions: "Momentarily yes, he's physical. But Papa don't do that. Their gonna run away because of your threats. And it's nice to see you, uncles!" The first Generation greeted, nodded or laughed back.

For the rest of the classtrip, Tsuna and his family + allies caught up with each other, joked and showed each other new stuff. Tsuna's Night-flame wasn't as strong as before but he can still contact Bermuda with it, make a portal the size of a table and use it thanks to his training with Skull (who's earned more respect from the others).

Him manifesting some of the past bosses turned out to be both a nightmare (Byakuran & Xanxus) and a joy (Nono + Enma due to Kozarto's ghost appearing) for the Vongola Alliance. Especially when some of them hounded after those who'd almost killed Tsuna due to their actions. Which was nearly everyone.

Vongola will always be weird, unusual and Familiar to those who know it.

And the crazy just increased.

(A/N: Merry X-mas!!)