Together Again

Tsuna and Squalo arrived at the Varia's HQ, got off the motorbike and went through the black double doors. Walking inside, Squalo suddenly shouted for the entire place to hear him and shake a minor-level earthquake.
"VOOOOII!! I'm back and brought the mini-scum!!"
Then there was a blast to their left, Tsuna evaded it with his HI, while Squalo just made a small barrier of rain flames infront of him countering red ones.

"Ushishishi~ why did you bring the peasant here? A souvenir for this prince?

...Was he cosplaying as a slave or why the chains?" Belphegor asked the latter part with more confusion visibly shown on his face. "Bel-senpai~ don't run off like that you'll trip and hurt yourself" came a monotone voice behind the blonde and a shorter boy with frog head popped out.
A few knifes embedded themselves in the large Frog-head, receiving whines in return.
"Hi Belphegor, Hi Fran... I kinda got dragged along." Tsuna greeted the 2 Varia Storm and Apprentice-Mist Guardians who are often seen sticking together. He personally thought it was cute, but kept it to himself for personal reasons and safety. Unless Viper starts a betting pool that they get together.

"Ah, it's the little Lion, were you in a Circus?" Fran pointed at the chains.
"VOII, would you get them off?!" said Squalo to Belphegor who just laughed, grabbed Tsuna's wrists and made them disintegrate into red-particles.
Tsuna's eyes immediately returned with their much brighter autumn, almost sunset, color freaking them out a bit as he didn't seem to be in HDWM.
Tsuna just held his wrists to get rid of the numb and stingy feeling. "Thanks must be-AH!"
He suddenly felt sick; so many colors were jumping in his view making his eyes look like a kaleidoscope to the 3 Varia.
Just then the Varia Mother gen and Sun Guardian Lussuria came.

"Oh my dearies, Boss is wai-*Crash* for you! My, what happened to the little One here!?" he said in his flamboyant, motherly tone before he saw Tsuna slightly heaving on the ground, holding his head in pain. He went over seeing the eyes (internally finding them beautiful), before he heaved Tsuna over his shoulder with his head facing towards the front and grabbed his wrists while lighting his flames. As he healed the bruise he sensed a kind of 'dent' in the Flame-flow (kinda like Chi), so he very gently nudged that back to normal on the way to their boss using his flames and finished healing the scar-tissue.

Opening the doors to the Throne-room Xanxus sat in his usual, emposing throne that he had sat in in the future, along with Leviatan kneeling as his foot rest.

In other words:
Mostly usual Varia activity if it wasn't for the missing, money-loving/ counting female Mist and Vongola X being dragged by the Sun like a Potatosack. Correction:
It might be normal after all.
Their Mafia.

"Trashes, what is the Mini-trash doing here?!"
"Vooi, he was almost drowned while being flame cuffed without his Guardians at the Zoo so I decided to bring him over."
Squalo received many shortly lifted eyebrows/ heads (Leviatan) then turned to look at the spoken-of and twitching, light-weight Potatosack.
"Why is the trash doing that?" questioned Xanxus.
"I don't know, the chains are off."
Just then Lussurias phone rang.
He put Tsuna on the ground and answered the call after checking the caller ID.

<Hello~?>
<I'm coming back from my meeting, also the Vongola are headed your way.>
<Is it because he seems to be in pain?>
<Mu~I think they're actually the reason for that.> Lussuria now put his phone on speaker.

<What do you mean with 'they're the cause'?>
The other Varia raised their Eyebrow/Head at their Sun-Mist's conversation.
<I just had a meeting with the other Arcobaleno (dont ask) and received information that Vongola 10th, Sawada Tsunayoshi and his Guardians bond broke due to a fake copy of Primo. They were controlled but the bond broke, now they're apparently back in control and heading over to fix it.>

"Mini-Trash is a broken Sky?" Xanxus looked in something akin to disbelief at the squirming, sweating and swearing mess on the floor. Which was unnerving enough as he never swore. The others shared similar reactions; "What was that Bastardo Takeshi doing?!"
<Hanging around the puppeteer. We're currently going after him... After our cloud to be precise.>
<Ara~,Don't you mean Reborn?>
asked Lussuria.
<No.> was answered instantly, surprisingly clear and not mockingly.
"Uuhm~ Minna-san~, our guest is currently freezing himself. Should he do that?" spoke Fran making them look at Tsuna who's bodybarts were slightly covered in Frost but gained Ice quickly. Xanxus got up from his Throne, that was the exact same Ice that held him in it's claws twice.

Just as Tsuna completely froze in the Icicle the door got blown apart, literally. Entering from the smoke were the rest of Vongolas 10th Gen. Guardians.
"Tsuna!/ Juudaime!/ Vongola!/ Bossu!/ Omnivore!/ Sawada!/Nii-chan!"

[Me: This is gonna be fun.
Tsuna: This is gonna be chaos TT!
Me: Shush, Tsu-chan your Frozen.]

Seeing their friend and boss in Ice made them momentarily freeze in shock themselves before rushing over and try to 'warm/ burn' him out of it with their flames while pressing their hands against it or collapse in front of it. Tsuna's eyes were still open and reflecting the kaleidoscope. He felt their flames, their oh-so familiar flames that had been oh-so-tightly shut off from him before. He felt his friends regret, sorrow and heard their apologies to him outside of the painful and cold icy-prison he'd somehow managed to get himself stuck in.

"I'm sorry Juudaime! I'm such a failure to be your right-hand!
No- as your friend!"

"Tsuna-nii, don't leave Lambo all alone! We're still family, Don't leave Maman all alone!!"

"Sorry Tsuna for having been such a bad friend. We don't have to be friends anymore, but let me help you this one time!!"

"Otouto! I'm EXTREMELY sorry!
I was EXTREMELY unfair to you, please come out!!"

"H-n. Tsunayoshi, come out!
I won't bite you to death and I'm sorry for having allowed those Bastards to do so instead. I'll deal with them so come back to Namimori with us!"

"Ku-fufu, Vongola come out, you're making Nagi cry. Don't make me hold you responsible after we get you out!"

"Bossu. *hic* I'm so *hic* sorry for leaving you *hic* all alone, when you *hic* cared for us so much..."

Tsuna felt their flames licking at his ice, chipping away meticulously and stubbornly as their flames sang a sad sonata.
He felt his Friends reaching out for the strands their bonds had left behind with him, trying to connect with him and slowly becoming firmer as his resistance got weaker 'I would also like things to return to how they were between us.' Until, apart from Lambo who was still connected to Tsuna, the others found the mainline to him.

To Tsuna it felt like something was flicking itself back together slowly but firmly and faster with every step as he began seeing the other colors in his usually black, white, orange and green Vision.
With every color gained, the ones reflected in his eyes slowly disappeared, showing that he wasn't searching for it's flame anymore until he had his usual slightly-brighter brown doe eyes.

The instant he accepted them again, the Ice shattered on it's own and the others caught him, unconscious.

.
.
.
Meanwhile the present Varia were looking at them shocked, surprised and a little irritated if not lost with the situation. So Xanxus, doing the only thing reasonable in his eyes began shooting at them (partially missing on purpose to where Tsuna was) and chased them out saying they should go back to Vongola HQ.

At the same Time, Skull had found Noah with a few Mafiosi either searching the tank or for the missing Guardians as they haven't turned up even after their class had left (it was 8pm).
So he and the Arcobaleno just quickly beat the shit out of them where the sun doesn't shine.
Skull made his flames into tendrils and captured an injured Noah for interrogation after he tried to 'bind' him, while the Vindice took the others away.

After that, Reborn Leon-phoned the others about meeting back up in Vongola Mansion. Though Mammon separated from them, going back to Varia and being unpaid by them.