Marry you -Cassian xreader

Prompt: you and cassian are laying around listening to music, the song Marry you by Bruno Mars comes on.  

I started to hum as the next song came on. Cassian had been away for 3 months at Illyrian camps and he was finally home. We were cuddled up on the couch just enjoying that he was finally home. I looked up at him to see him smiling down at me. He kissed me softly and I scooted in closer till I was sitting on his lap.

"Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do" the music playing in the background. When Cassian finally spoke he softly said along with the music, " hey baby, I think I want to marry you!" I looked up at him shocked. He smiled down sheepishly at me. "What?" I said still trying to wrap my head around it. "I think I want to marry you," he said again.

"Ok" I replied. Now he was shocked.

"Seriously?"

" Absolutely," I said shyly, wondering if he didn't mean it. "Unless you don't want to. You might have just been singing so then if you weren't serious then that's ok." I was rambling on and on as Cassian fiddled with something in his pocket. As I looked at what he had grabbed I gasped. It was a ring. It was beautiful, it's band had little diamonds in it with big diamonds on top. I looked up at him with awe written across my face.

" I got it when we started dating

" I got it when we started dating." Three years he has had this ring for three years. "Can I?" I asked, nervous that at the last moment he would back out. He shook his head, picked up my hand and slid the ring on my finger. I felt something inside me snap. A mating bond, tears pricked in my eyes. Cassian was my mate. He grabbed my chin forcing me to meet his stare. "We don't have to if you don't want..." I cut him off. " I want to marry you Cassian and I want to be mates with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He kissed me and stood up. I rapped my legs around him as he walked to the front door. He set me down and took my hand.

Next morning

I woke up curled into Cassian's side. After three months of him being gone I forgot how much I missed this, how much I missed him. I looked up at his sleeping face. I leaned up and kissed him softly. I rolled out of bed and went to the kitchen. I was almost done with the pancakes and big hands wrapped along my waist. He kissed me right below my ear as he whispered, " morning love."

"Good morning," I whispered back and turned to face him and he kissed me. I flipped the last pancake and put it on his plate. I walked over to the table, Cass trailing behind me. I set the plate down and pulled out the chair. Cassian sat down and looked at the plate.

" You know what you're offering to do right. If I eat this you accept the bond, you accept me."

"I know," I said as I gingerly sat on his lap facing him. "I want to accept the bond and I want you. We are married and I want to be matted as well." He picked up the fork and cut the pancakes. He ate them and said, " Amazing, absolutely amazing." I giggled at him and he kissed me.

" I love you."

"I love you too."

Hey, this is my first one shot. I came up with it when this song came on last night. If you want me to do a part two or any other prompts let me know.