Birthday boy pt.2

Y/n

Cass had never given me a reason not to trust him and I knew how much he tried to help her but he'd always tell me. Mor was pacing and yelling about what she was going to do to Cass and Rhys was trying to calm her down. Feyre was talking to me telling me everything was going to be alright but I wasn't listening. I stood up abruptly and ran to the bathroom. I barely made it before I threw up my breakfast. Feyre made me soup and had me lay down in the living room. It had been an hour and Cass was still at Nestas. Azriel just came back from checking again and he was telling something to Rhysand. Rhys was almost as furious as Mor but he hid his anger. Feyre and Mor were also talking but I had no clue what about.

I woke up to the sound of the front door opening. Cass and Nesta walked in like nothing was wrong. Feyre was practically holding Mor back but somehow she slipped out of Feyres grip. Rhys stepped in Mor's path and put a hand on her shoulders. It calmed her down a bit but she still looked like she was going to murder Cassian.

"Hey guys," Cass walked further into the room looking for a reaction but everyone was silent. "What no happy birthday wishes." Still the room was silent till Amren spoke, "You're an idiot." Then walked out. Cass didn't look shocked at Amrens words but he did look confused.

I felt like I was going to throw up again, Feyre walked over, put a hand on my arm and winnowed me to a bathroom upstairs. I could hear Mor yelling at Cass downstairs but instead I focused on breathing. Feyre had brought me a glass of water and I was trying to keep it down.

Feyre laid a hand on my forehead. "You're burning up! Come lay down." I did as I was told and Feyre winnowed away. When she returned Majia was by her side.

Majia checked everything but said I was fine. Feyre thanked her for her time before winnowing her back to her shop. The door to my room slammed open. Cass came barreling over but took one look at my sick figure and all the anger vanished from his eyes. He took another step but Feyre slid between us. "What the hell? My mate is sick aren't you going to let me help her?" Feyre said nothing but held her ground. "Where were you last night?" My voice was scratchy from all the throwing up.

"That's not important right now..." I cut him off, "like hell it's not important. You, my mate, were gone all night. I made you a special birthday dinner and everything but you never came home to eat it. When I woke up this morning you still weren't home. I came here because I thought maybe you had hung out with Az and spent the night but you weren't here either. I thought the worse Cassian, I thought you were gone but no you were at Nestas house. Why?" I was choking on my sobs but continued anyway. "You left me alone Cass. You left your pregnant mate all alone while you hung out with her." He looked at me shocked at Feyre gasped.

"I was going to tell you over dinner last night. I was part of your birthday gift but oh well. I hope Nesta had a pretty good gift for you if you had to stay over till ten in the morning. Now if you'd please leave I'd like to be alone."

Cass was crying which would have broken my heart if he hadn't already done that earlier. "Y/n...please don't do this." I couldn't look at him as I pointed to the door. He left and Feyre came over to me. I cried into her shoulders as I heard my mates footsteps retreat and walk out the door. 

This chapter is a bit longer that the last but there will be a part three. I hope you liked this chapter and if you have any other prompts let me know.