growing pains!

JSCHLATT

"Yeah, what's wrong princess?"

🍊 ˖ ˖ ۪۪݁ ‧₊ .

A sudden piercing pain in my lower abdomen brought me out of my deep slumber. I looked around the room, confused and began to sit up before falling back onto the bed in pain. I quickly realized exactly where the pain was from, and ran to the bathroom in panic.

Shit, shit, shit

I fumbled through the drawers and cabinet in my bathroom before realizing I was all out of pads, and tampons, and just about everything that could possibly save me in this moment.

Shit.

I sat on the toilet, tears forming in my eyes from the pain and embarrassment. I lived alone, and didn't know my neighbors well enough to just waddle into their apartments with blood dripping down my leg, so I did the one thing I could think of.

The phone rang for a moment before i heard his voice

"Y/N?"

I could tell that he hadn't been up for long by the deepness of his voice, which only made me feel worse.

"Schlatt?"

"Yeah, what's wrong princess?"

Although we weren't dating,  we definitely acted like we were. It was the benefits of being best friends with someone that had an equally messed up past love life, and wanted nothing more than someone that they could platonically give affection to. Or well, what we thought was platonic. I had fallen for him, hard, which only made this phone call harder for me to make.

"I... ok before i tell you, i want you to know that you don't have to agree, cause i know this is probably really embarrassing for you but, um.. Im completely out of pads and i just woke up and i cant really move from the toilet"

I mumbled the last bit, my head resting in my hand as my cheeks flushed from embarrassment. I sniffled a bit as another rush of pain shot through my stomach, and silently prayed that he would agree.

"Hey, hey princess don't cry, i'll be there in ten minutes, ok? And while i'm out, take a warm bath, it'll help the cramps and i read somewhere that the water pressure stops the blood flow"

Despite the growing pain in my abdomen, I smiled as tears slid down my cheek.

"Thank you so much schlatt, seriously, i don't know what i would do without you"

"Anytime princess, i'll see you in a bit, just please try to relax, ok? I love you"

"I love you too schlatt"

After hanging up, I quickly striped from my clothing and hopped in the shower to wash off my body before sliding down into the tub. The warm water engulfed me with bliss immediately, and I sighed into the empty bathroom. I laid my head back against the wall and shut my eyes, feeling sleep once again fall over me.

--

"Y/N? Princess?"
loud footsteps woke me from the small nap. The sound of schlatt's deep accent brought butterflies to my stomach, but before i could say anything, the knob to the bathroom door twisted, and there he stood.

He wore a pair of grey sweatpants with his burgundy crew neck that he loved way too much. He wore his famous black hat backwards today, letting a small curl fall through the front and onto his forehead. He looked perfect, as he always did, and it only made the butterflies in my stomach grow crazier.

He smiled as he saw my small frame curled up in the tub and set his phone on the counter before coming toward me and sitting on the edge of the tub. He ran his fingers through my wet hair as I smiled up at him.

"Hi"

"Hello love, feeling better?"

I nodded, and he smiled. Standing back up, he grabbed my towel and opened up his arms for me to get out. I stood up, and allowed him to wrap the warm fabric around my shoulders and body. He left a soft kiss on my collarbone before walking out of the bathroom and coming back with a box of pads. He left it on the counter with a new pair of panties and what I recognized as his grey sweatshirt and a pair of his old college sweatpants. I smiled at the thought of him bringing me his clothing, and yelled a soft "thank you" before getting myself changed.

Once I was situated, I walked into the room to see Jonathan laying on my bed, his hat now on his chest and his phone being propped up as he watched some type of video. He looked over to me as he heard the door shut and immediately came towards me. He picked me up bridal style and sat me on the bed before handing me a bag that he had sat on the floor. Inside the bag was all of my favorite snacks, a heating pad, another one of his sweaters, and a small fluffy  blanket. I smiled at him, tears forming in my eyes,

"You're not supposed to cry princess"

"Im sorry, i just, i really appreciate you, and im hormonal"

He giggled at my words and pulled me into his chest before speaking again

"How about we lay down and watch dreams new video? I can also order some food cause i'm starving and i'm sure you are too."

he smiled again, rubbing small circles on my skin

"That sounds perfect schlatt"

─── →˚· I WILL BE TAKING REQUESTS,
SO FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT

(A/N: curently on my period and im wishing i had a softie like schlatt to get me through it :'( anyways, i hope you're enjoying these!! )

thanks for reading babe!!
hope you enjoy <3

❲ : ¨ ·.· ¨ : ⋆
' · . · '

ꜜ ꜜ
remember that ur loved !!

ꜜ ꜜ remember that ur loved !!

@DUMBGOGY 2020 !*. 🫐 ˚. 𖦹