hair dye

KARL

"Can you do my hair too?"

🍊  ˖⋆࿐ ໋₊ ˖ ۪۪݁  ଘ ‧₊ ⋆ . ⋆

face reveal at the end... kinda (◞‸◟;)
super short, but I just dyed my hair pink, so I thought it would be cute!

I sat on my bathroom counter, a box of hair dye in my hands and an obscene amount of alcohol on the counter. I was very clearly going through another manic stage, and like every other depressed person in the world, I used my favorite method of unhealthily coping to get through the pain.

I grabbed the box of dye, pouring the contents into a small black bowl before taking a handful of the product and applying it to my curly, and *clearly unhealthy* bleached hair. I regretted my impulsive decision but ultimately continued. Karl would be home soon, and i wanted to have this done before he walked through the door just in case I didn't like it so i had time to remove the dye and act like none of this happened.

I continued smearing the peach colored substance all throughout my hair, and just as i was about to remove the gloves, i heard the sweet voice of my boyfriend call out to me.

"Y/N! Im home!"

I could hear him take off his shoes, then run up the stairs to find me. Panic set in as the door of our shared room opened and he made his way to the bathroom. He opened the door, a big smile on his lips as he saw what I was doing. I must've looked like a complete idiot, standing in the bathroom with one of his big tshirts on, peach colored hair and a goofy grin, but by the look in his eyes, I could tell that he didn't care.

The bathroom filled up with the sound of his unbearably cute giggle and I couldn't help but feel my heart swell as I watched him.

He stepped into the bathroom and reached over his shoulder to grab his shirt, pulling it off of his body in one swift movement.

"Can you do my hair too?"

I nodded up at him, my smile never fading as I stood between his legs as he sat on the counter so I could reach his hair. I moved the cold dye  through his soft hair, and he talked about his day as I did so.

"And then chandler threw my hat on the roof so I had to climb on Jimmy's car to grab it!"
He giggled loudly again as he retold the story of his Mr. Beast antics

"No way!"
I giggled with him, blushing as he began fumbling with the two necklaces that I was wearing. There was something about the way that he did everything he did that made me go absolutely crazy, but I adored it more than anything in the whole world.

"Ok babe, its done"
I smiled as he turned to the mirror and his eyes widened with excitement.

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS :

well consider this your first time seeing me!! (σ๑˃̶̀ꇴ˂̶́)σ

(photo removed for privacy reasons! i appreciate all of your love and compliments but i no long associate with this fandom and no long want my face attached to this book!)

obviously, I'm the one on the right!
I just dyed my hair this weekend for my bday, and I realized that it was the exact color that Karl's was lol
I hope my face doesn't scare too many of you off </3

╰─── →˚₊· I WILL BE TAKING REQUESTS,
SO FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT

thanks for reading babe!!
hope you enjoy <3

❲ : ¨ ·.· ¨ : ⋆
' · . · '

ꜜ ꜜ
remember that ur loved !!

ꜜ ꜜ remember that ur loved !!

﹟ @DUMBGOGY 2020 ❜ !*. 🫐 ˚⁺. 𖦹